Ren'Py Jujutsu Kaisen Vs Bleach Parody

Jujutsu Kaisen Vs Bleach Parody

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2023
Hi All,

I'm Looking to create a 'witch trainer' type game.

I have never done this but confident in my art the problem i have is what to make it of.

I have narrowed it down to two options and basically want to see what would people rather play-

1 - Jujutsu Kaisen - basic synopsis would be like Geto has a curse possess a teacher at the academy and as that curse you look to corrupt the young minds of students ( will have both schools combing so characters from both Tokyo and Kyoto schools will appear)
2. Bleach - Kon gets transferred to a teachers body (ether in real world or soul society) and after getting manipulated by Aizen begins trying to corrupt the students.
3. Original? was thinking on the lines of a pirate ship sailing around collecting characters

I would appreciate any feedback .

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
Just make a crossover: The setting of the first story with the ladies of Bleach. That way you take the better of the two worlds: Jujutsu's cool lore,current hype for the series and rich urban environment with Kubo's superb design abilities.

Definetly no pirate stuff. With JJK or Bleach you can just deal with urban environments -easy to make or to buy in any store-. Making pirtate stuff -environments, design of ships, different islands/settings...- would be a pain.

Last edited:

Bob Marley

Aug 3, 2017
The concept for the original idea sounds pretty neat but definitely won't get as much initial traffic/hype as a parody game.

Feb 11, 2023
Just make a crossover: The setting of the first story with the ladies of Bleach. That way you take the better of the two worlds: Jujutsu's cool lore,current hype for the series and rich urban environment with Kubo's superb design abilities.

Definetly no pirate stuff. With JJK or Bleach you can just deal with urban environments -easy to make or to buy in any store-. Making pirtate stuff -environments, design of ships, different islands/settings...- would be a pain.
Crossover sounds interesting i might look at options maybe just as random encounter or something

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The most fashionable anime faceoff ever... that quickly ends in a stomp because Bleach characters are crazy powerful.

If you can pull off the art style I'd rather see something original set in the Bleach universe. The world is pretty interesting and all of Kubo's characters look amazing.

May 31, 2021
Hi All,

I'm Looking to create a 'witch trainer' type game.

I have never done this but confident in my art the problem i have is what to make it of.

I have narrowed it down to two options and basically want to see what would people rather play-

1 - Jujutsu Kaisen - basic synopsis would be like Geto has a curse possess a teacher at the academy and as that curse you look to corrupt the young minds of students ( will have both schools combing so characters from both Tokyo and Kyoto schools will appear)
2. Bleach - Kon gets transferred to a teachers body (ether in real world or soul society) and after getting manipulated by Aizen begins trying to corrupt the students.
3. Original? was thinking on the lines of a pirate ship sailing around collecting characters

I would appreciate any feedback .
Not only is Bleach more popular, but people have been waiting for a bleach game for years, just google bleach f95 (I'm also people)