LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Julia Sinope has been drawing erotic comics since 2005 and is the creator of the best selling 'Little Lorna' series. Sinope's art tends to be lighthearted even as they touch on all sorts of taboos, as they approach art with humor and cuteness and believe that sex and laughter are so much better than violence and anger.​

Updated: 2020-05-27
Developer/Publisher: Julia Sinope | - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Varied
Pages: 875
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Genre:

Installation:

Collection List:

Download: - -

(1).jpg 0-DonerClinic.png 0001.jpg 01_Miss_January-Emma_Frost.png 1.jpg 1-BnV-detention 1.png 18---bb8pleasuresrey.png A Star is Born (1).jpg Book1-HQ_0001.jpg Chastation  (1).jpg CO-01.png compensation_0001.jpg DT-01.png Hanna Solo (4).jpg Love Boat_page-0001.jpg LWH_-_page_01.png Reanimated-01.jpg Resort Sports (1).jpg ResortSports-JSinope_0004.jpg Ride Sharing_page-0001.jpg Shallow E1_0001.jpg SiblingRivalry-01.png Thankyou-1.jpg WrongRoom_0001.jpg

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Ok somebody help me out here. Her artstyle is ringing all sorts of bells in my head. Who used to draw like this? Probably a big influencer, obviously, on her artwork. Definitely facial and mouth-wise at the least.

Is it MAD magazine or something?

Reactions: ViviX12

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok somebody help me out here. Her artstyle is ringing all sorts of bells in my head. Who used to draw like this? Probably a big influencer, obviously, on her artwork. Definitely facial and mouth-wise at the least.

Is it MAD magazine or something?
Franco-Belgian comics: Asterix, Gaston, Smurfs, Spirou, Lucky Luke... you're not from Mainland Europe, I guess.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Franco-Belgian comics: Asterix, Gaston, Smurfs, Spirou, Lucky Luke... you're not from Mainland Europe, I guess.
Well, this century I've been ashamed to admit it, but im across the atlantic. However, i do recognize all those names except for Spirou.
Thanks btw! It was driving me crazy. (And the smurfs were a staple when i was growing up)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
yet julia sinope is candian ^^:

but the art style really has a french touch to it. maybe she is from quebec or something and got influenced by european comics.

Reactions: Dan7777

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
yet julia sinope is candian ^^:

but the art style really has a french touch to it. maybe she is from quebec or something and got influenced by european comics.
Well, those comics, the franco-belgian ones he pointed out were readily available in the states when i was growing up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote