3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

szszfesSf

Feb 13, 2021
New patreon post. Seems like we'll finally be getting another Julia update next week. Sadly it seems that the Brandon storyline isn't available for the next update. But the dev said he'd work on it after next update

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

I had a great time working on the latest Dara update! Creating Claire was the most challenging and satisfying thing I've done in a while. When writing Claire in the books, she is perfection, above reproach from both Victoria and Brad.

So how do you draw perfection into a 2D video game? I finally realized the answer: you don't. You do the best you can, fall short, but hope it turns out acceptable! I wanted her to have a tightly bound ponytail and sharper boots, but in the end, I think her outfit and style came out really great for the professional therapy setting. I have so, so many ideas for more therapies for Landon (And Dr. Magnum for Autumn, of course!) that I just can't wait to get on the screen!

But that has to wait because next, the focus is shifted to Julia: California's next Young & Dumb upcoming starlet!

The focus of the next update is QOL for the Julia game. Quicker, shorter transitions in the morning/evening sequences, more interactions during the week at the diner, more customers, etc. So that it feels like less 'work' getting through the week to experience new weekend events. My vision for the game is to have new and fun things to look forward too each day, without having to repeat the same content over and over to see new stuff. I also plan to include a 'skip intro' button when starting a new game which will skip the first 'introductory' week and get you straight to the action, for those wishing to play multiple playthroughs (not recommended at this time do to the lack of content).

The current plan for the next update is to be released next weekend (The weekend of July 23rd) and will feature a few new diner scenes, one new beach scene (setting things up to invite Madison to the beach!), and hopefully a new subway car scene (timing permitted!)

After the above-listed things, I plan to focus on finishing the current Brandon scene and look at making the next Main Outfit available for purchase. Buying the new outfit essentially transitions the game into the next stage of the game, which is Julia auditioning for roles (I'm sure your imagination is swimming with ideas for this), doing even more depraved stuff for money, and her boyfriend coming to visit and finally meet Joey (skippable, optional NTR/Cuckold type stuff).

Now, an answer to those of you asking about the Adam the Bully series. I've gotten a lot of questions over the past months about Adam the Bully comic # 3. I'm thrilled and delighted you all enjoyed it and want to see more, but here is the current situation for Adam The Bully:

When I first decided to work on the video game vs the comic, I needed a lot more disk space. During the transition to a new larger file drive dedicated to the 3D Rendering, I somehow copied only the assets, and the scenes were all lost. What that means is all the characters, sets, and custom stuff I had created for Adam The Bully were erased. I tried to recreate some of it as best I could (using the final rendered images as a source), but the characters were clearly different and it was very aggravating and progress was slow and time-consuming. So, I shelved it to work on the video games, where progress is quicker and the updates can come more consistently.

It's a damn shame. I enjoyed working on Adam the Bully and when I have time and motivation I will try to push out comic book # 3 as I have some great ideas for Jenna joining Kate at the clothes shop and of course, Brianna continuing to cuckold Wimpy Wilson. But the current status of it is that it is shelved while I continue working on the Julia & Dara games.

Thank you all for reading and continuing to play, support, test, develop and enjoy the video games!

eroboy123

Dec 12, 2021
I am lost, what is there else to do for 0.4? I finish the sister, babysit, pool and beach. The only thing is prob the jogging cuz the shop said I need to jog more to unlock the clothes.

szszfesSf

Feb 13, 2021
I am lost, what is there else to do for 0.4? I finish the sister, babysit, pool and beach. The only thing is prob the jogging cuz the shop said I need to jog more to unlock the clothes.
I think you are pretty much done for that update. You gotta wait til the next update is released next week.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Julia Young and Dumb[v7.01][Bottom_all_the_way] Compressed and Repacked

Download Win: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

szszfesSf

Feb 13, 2021
If anyone gets a hold of the CG let me know...this clicking element is just way to annoying. Why devs just don't go Renpy i'll never know.
They want to be "special"
Renpy is definitely the best way to go. The only other engine that's good for these games is Unity.
RPGM games are always so grindy or annoying af (making you walk everywhere yourself. the whole open world thing is just to waste time really imo because there's only set locations to interact with anyway.
And all the other engines I've played are always really bad. There's just too many problems when people try to reinvent the wheel. Just use the engine that works and make a good storyline and unique content. That's what really matters.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
If anyone gets a hold of the CG let me know...this clicking element is just way to annoying. Why devs just don't go Renpy i'll never know.
Renpy and RPGM give two completely user experience.

RPGM you own the character and give the impression of being more immersive. This engine is designed for games that offer a lot of content.

Renpy is a beautified PowerPoint slide with option to fork the slide based on decision. Little user experience.

There is not one engine that rule the world.

szszfesSf

Feb 13, 2021
Renpy and RPGM give two completely user experience.

RPGM you own the character and give the impression of being more immersive. This engine is designed for games that offer a lot of content.

Renpy is a beautified PowerPoint slide with option to fork the slide based on decision. Little user experience.

There is not one engine that rule the world.

I see your point, and RPGM would be good for immersion, if most games didn't use it as an excuse to have you play through the same scene 3 times, and make you play out small insignificant things like walking home, changing clothes, then walking back to original location to get certain scene.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I see your point, and RPGM would be good for immersion, if most games didn't use it as an excuse to have you play through the same scene 3 times, and make you play out small insignificant things like walking home, changing clothes, then walking back to original location to get certain scene.
That is an implementation problem, notan engine problem.

Lisa, one of the most interesting game here at the moment, is designed on RPGM and fairly well implemented.

You feel you have connection with the character

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I really like the game, I hope the dev sticks with pc only. Far to many devs waste time on android and mac and it takes longer for releases. I hope the dev at least finishes the game entirely before porting it.

I do have one question I hope someone can answer. When she masturbates do the choices she makes make a difference at all or is it just flavor?

Thank you

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
The current plan for the next update is to be released next weekend (The weekend of July 23rd) and will feature a few new diner scenes, one new beach scene (setting things up to invite Madison to the beach!), and hopefully a new subway car scene (timing permitted!)

After the above-listed things, I plan to focus on finishing the current Brandon scene and look at making the next Main Outfit available for purchase. Buying the new outfit essentially transitions the game into the next stage of the game, which is Julia auditioning for roles (I'm sure your imagination is swimming with ideas for this), doing even more depraved stuff for money, and her boyfriend coming to visit and finally meet Joey (skippable, optional NTR/Cuckold type stuff).
Cant wait for the NTR stuff! And glad to see that it will come out soon, as other games I like seem to be taking ages!

Reactions: Nerro
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes