VN Ren'Py Completed Jump! [v1.0] [Sweet & Spicy]

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
a10xVN.jpg

Overview:
Theo is a young and ambitious gymnast.
He aims to win this year's state finals and wash away the shame of the last year's failure.
He's skilled enough but his ambition and short temper tend to get in the way.
And when he finally feels he has it under control, his past catches up with him in the most unexpected way...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-09
Release Date: 2023-06-12
Developer: Sweet & Spicy - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(demo): - - - -
Android
(demo): - - - -

NAu8sc.png diAvCW.png 6dhAJb.png 8tmRW2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
No Ai Art tag ?
I'm very aprehensive of accusing someone of using Ai Art when I could be wrong and they could be in fact actual artists.
But this one really looks Ai made, from the blatant same-face syndrome to the typical bland colors used in shading.
Pls correct me if I'm wrong tho

pixyl

Dec 19, 2021
here should be the full version. Maybe I fucked it up cause it's my first time uploading.

Reactions: JuuzouS

miral29

Sep 16, 2017
No Ai Art tag ?
I'm very aprehensive of accusing someone of using Ai Art when I could be wrong and they could be in fact actual artists.
But this one really looks Ai made, from the blatant same-face syndrome to the typical bland colors used in shading.
Pls correct me if I'm wrong tho
I thought I'm the only one. I notice the similarities of the game "art" to those AI generated images at first sight. I hope this gets an AI generated images tag.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I thought I'm the only one. I notice the similarities of the game "art" to those AI generated images at first sight. I hope this gets an AI generated images tag.
The most tell-tale signs as far as anime/manga art generators are concerned ( except the classical hand and fingers ) are these 3 :
1. Lineart, either non-existent or lacking in fluidity and differential types of lines and looking simplistic.
2. Colors, very dull and lacking in variety.
3. Trouble with creating distinctly different characters.

Reactions: miral29

JuuzouS

Nov 23, 2021
It seems like the face and maybe the bodies are ai art but the dicks are not at all not 100 percent sure on the faces and bodies but I know for sure that the dicks are not ai art because I have seen ai art for dicks and they look really dumb lol

Reactions: miral29

JuuzouS

Nov 23, 2021
They could have also just cut out the faces from actual anime boys but I don't really know. But overall I liked the game wish there was more but it's good for what it is

ArchHunter

Aug 9, 2023
Co-creator here. I'll just add that the art is not AI generated. We did use some AI at early stages and there may be some traces left that make it recognizable, but all expressions, colors, and especially CGs (and yeah, dicks too) are hand-drawn by my partner in crime Loek. Check our Twitter @SweetAndSpicyVN for more illustrations at different stages of development. JUMP! is our first, "practice" game, so naturally it doesn't look as pro as Camp Buddy :3 Everything else, music, VA, and story are also made by us or hired actors specially for this game.

Thanks for checking out JUMP! I'd appreciate not sharing links to the full version as we've spend long months working on it and it's only $2,49. But we won't sue anyone so no worries, lol.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The most tell-tale signs as far as anime/manga art generators are concerned ( except the classical hand and fingers ) are these 3 :
1. Lineart, either non-existent or lacking in fluidity and differential types of lines and looking simplistic.
2. Colors, very dull and lacking in variety.
3. Trouble with creating distinctly different characters.
Although Shota / Pedo is not my thing, And even without the dev's statement, This game doesn't scream "AI Generated", just looks like the artist is not very experience / don't have their "own style".
Real Artists also using a lot references. When the artist is less experienced, you will see a lot of similarity, lacing in variety / uniqueness.

BTW, AI Generated Arts can still be good if the User is actually using it as a "Drawing Tool", instead of "Replacement".

Last edited: