[S>Programmer] Share Unpaid Developer Looking to Help the Community

jackalo

Oct 24, 2019
Just looking to help out with a project in my spare time which is pretty abundant right now.

Skills:
I'm a full time software developer right now with experience using the following languages for both app and web development.

Languages: Java, Groovy, Javascript, Typescript, HTML/CSS, SQL
Frameworks: Angular, React, grails, nodejs
Tools: maven, spring boot

Academic Languages: C++, Python( virtual reality live streaming in Unreal 4)

Preferred method of contact:
DM me on here, I have discord but will keep that info private for now.

Employment Type & Rates:
Free, I'm not looking for a side hustle. If the game has any sort of substantial success I would probably expect some form of revenue share but that can be discussed before I start helping out.

Availability:
Evenings EST after 6 p.m. (no Sundays)

Additional comments:
I don't really have any game dev experience but have been bored out of my mind with covid. Open to learning new technologies if needed. I also wouldn't mind offering story elements, features, and scenarios if requested since coming up with weird shit is fun :)

Last edited:

Agitator

Sep 3, 2020
I have a project I am working on, take a look on my profile and let me know if you are interested

jackalo

Oct 24, 2019
I have a project I am working on, take a look on my profile and let me know if you are interested
Hey, game sounds fun but I'm not really into adult battle/role-playing games. I would prefer to start off with a VN or maybe even dating sim.