porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Version 0.3 is awesome!!!! I loved it, and it was quite extensive as I like them... Hopefully the story will continue to develop with Natalya and Veronica in future updates because I find them simply spectacular jejeje.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Exactly how does the patch work? Is it that the walkthrough mod overrides everything? Do you need to take the script.rpy file out? I am using the AC version and the dialogue is inconsistent. The MC refers to Veronica as Mom or Veronica (which I assume is vanilla) but not as Aunt.

Edit: Okay...so I renamed the file and replaced the script.rpy. But then that eliminates the WT mod. Sooo either fix the WT mod so that it has the same options as the patches file OR WARN PLAYERS!
Less yelling. And do compare the game's version to the mod's version, please.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Really underrated game, all the characters look great and the story flows really well. I subscribed as a patron last week just so I can play the game early. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jojozz

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I love how the story has evolved in this new update, not only because of the great content it includes but also because of the great scenes that start to happen... I'm looking forward to enjoying the next update to find out how the story continues.. Great job Jojozz!!

Reactions: jojozz

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The dev did make it because they posted it here themselves in the first place, it's just a very poor made patch that makes no sense when you use it.
Thanks, I thought that might have been the case that he just threw it in to appease us pervs..

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I assume I'm not the first one that noticed this, but Game returns to the main menu before the first choice.
1652147032557.png

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes