Mod Ren'Py Juno's Task - Walkthrough Mod [Ch. 5.1] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1663237899989.png

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, options for multiple scenes, use of keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu, fixes a number of typos, adds UI options, and lowers the default volume. A patch is included (don't add it separately).​

Updated: 2024-01-15
Game/Creator: Juno's Task / JoJozz - F95zone
Modder: LightmanP
Mod Version: Ch. 5.1
Game Version: Ch. 5.1
Language: English
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download

Android

screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0007.jpg

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in a 24h early access. I will update it here afterward.
You need to replay the game at least from Veronica's cheer scene in 0.2.

Wow, this is a bit of a mess. The newer version somehow reintroduces typos and wrong punctuation in earlier versions, the compressed version of the game has a more up-to-date script... (doesn't matter when you use the mod). There's no patch for 0.3 yet, I may add some basic text filter to have patched names in 0.3 sometime later when I have the time or just wait for the patch to be updated and integrate that.
  • Mod updated to version 0.3
  • Added an option to use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu.

Last edited:

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
is there any way to remove the M/S ic patch from this? I liked the default way of the story. An option to turn it on or off would be cool

Reactions: DestinyLau

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
This is great, never saw what these "walkthrough" mods were. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LightmanP

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the mod doesn't work for me.. the choices are not highlighted in green or anything.. does anybode else have the same problem?