VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

hatar

Oct 3, 2021
sorry if this has been asked before, is it possible to recruit cato, and if yes how?

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
No new chapter this month , its just another episode of Hard out and Halloween event ... Anyone got the Project Update note ?

viktorbb

Jul 7, 2020
No new chapter this month , its just another episode of Hard out and Halloween event ... Anyone got the Project Update note ?

Heyo!
Initially I was developing a new Halloween special for Frolic where the boys explore an abandon facility. Unfortunately, the whole developer file got corrupted midway through and I had no choice but to scrapped the whole project.
This made put a halt in future Frolic chapters as the project needs to be redo from the start.
I have backup the rest of the series mainly "Just Bros, Club EROs and Hard Out" in case something like that happens again.
I hope you enjoy this year's Halloween short special where we see a returning character
I am trying to slot in Just Bros chapter for December update. I usually work on Just Bro when my day work isn't so pack for the month
Daddy's Not Home Chapter 3 is also currently in development. I will keep working on it bit by bit whenever I got spare time.
Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

ThisBasementIsCold

Dec 30, 2019
Here's v1.11.2

PC :

MAC :

Known Issue:

Hello! I recently changed the dialogue box color and it causes an issue where you can't see what you type because it's black text against black backdrop.

This is only an issue at the start of the game for new players when you are typing your name.

The issue will be rectify in the next release.

As for now, it's very faint but still seeable! Just type your name and press enter.

Chapter 11 consists of:

+ Ellis story update

+ Yan story update (if you save yan in previous chapter and open his romance route)

+ A little bonus naughty Raymond scenario (if you choose the right option)

+ Bonding time with either Jorge, Vinny, Jasper or Ryder

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes