VN - Ren'Py - Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

1. 5.00 star(s)

donorys

I really enjoy this game so far, it's surprisingly fun, with lots of boys to befriend and hook up with. The description says there is no mystery to uncover whatsoever, but I feel like there's something going on at school, as Prof. Jones said, and I absolutely welcome it

And yes, all the boys here are attractive and ripped, even the supposedly bookworm and timid Ellis. I think we could use some chubby men into the mix for a little bit of variety. That being said, besides our roommates, I'm not sure who are the actual romanceable options because there are so many. And seems like we can hook up with all of them

The text is fun to read, but I think it could some touch ups a little bit, mostly in grammatical context and consistencies. One example I notice that Kian invited the MC to hangout on Thursday at 2 pm and the MC appears to repeat Kian, but the time is on Saturday at 3 pm, which eventually when the event actually takes place. And certain dialogue options lead to error, as if there's something missing. Some of the characters' renders (Vinny's mostly) got cropped within frame too and I think the UI could be polished as well

Otherwise, it's great. I'm looking forward to see it completed and continue the treasure hunt~
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Resemble5350

Surprisingly fun to play. Lot of options of guys to meet, not a huge amount of boring text, decent sex scenes.
    The dad thing is kinda weird ngl and you need to play multiple times to see be able to see every scene
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sparrow_rose

Normailly I would've avoided this on art alone, but I was bored. And~ I actually really love it. The characters are interesting and all different, there's adult stuff (obviously), but also seems to have some actual story. Plus, it made me laugh my ass off. The only thing I didn't really like was the poopy thing. Ew. I just mentally rewrote that in my head as poppy. So much better.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Oliz82

The game is easy to understand with a good worldbuilding and many different characters to interact with, dealing with a wide variety of kinks. The design is also correct.
    It isn't easy to unlock the sexy scenes so it's useful to search for tips. The story is good though the writing can be difficult to understand.
    A game to try for those searching for MM content.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gaesesagai

Great game!

Interesting and likable characters. The focus of the story seems to be on each character's story arc rather than an overall arc, which is great and really works out.

MC's personality is rather well defined and while you can influence certain aspects I feel this makes for a better and more compelling story. His relationship with certain characters is really sweet and I'm looking forward to some sexy times with said characters see the story unfold :D
  6. 5.00 star(s)

perles75

The Gay Tag Review

Gay. Gay gay gay. No chance to see tits or vagina on this one.

The game does not stem from the most original premise. Kind of closeted guy moves out of the house to study and meets plenty of cuties for romance, friendship or sex. The setting is pretty much "college realistic with some quirks", the atmosphere is light with funny (but not obnoxiously so) dialogues or situations that involve your main character. The cast is a good one: rather ordinary people, some with secrets, some with a quirky personality: the hunky childhood friend, the flamboyant flatmate, the distant flatmate, the shy student, the overtly friendly professor... They are, however, nicely written: as the game is clearly focused on gaining (or losing) affection points with them, they must be relatable and interesting if the game wants to work, which it mostly does. I'm only worried that the devs add too many secondary characters, dispersing energies and losing the thread of the story.
    Finally, the graphics are definitely a strong point of the game, with well drawn and sexy men all around.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

crit_basic

from a group that makes great erotic short sequence! most of thier demo is simple and replayability is always fun to do. I tired the game smooth flow and options are simple to understand nothing complicated about the game and who you aim for. this is a suggested game if you need good stuff if you need for male to male action.