Just Curious about Daz assets on F95Zone

T J5020

Jun 18, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm a bit late to the party with Daz 3D and have been very happy at all the help and free assets to be gained from this site from other members. Not complaining or anything, I'm just curious about the asset releases for Daz 3D, at least most of the ones I've downloaded mostly don't package the hair shown in the pictures (Body or Head) of the assets, now I know you can easily search for these assets and download them. I'm just wondering if this is how they usually are sold and packaged on Daz or if their is another reason?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you check the store page it usually tells you what's include, and sometimes what was used just for the example images. A as a example.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm a bit late to the party with Daz 3D and have been very happy at all the help and free assets to be gained from this site from other members. Not complaining or anything, I'm just curious about the asset releases for Daz 3D, at least most of the ones I've downloaded mostly don't package the hair shown in the pictures (Body or Head) of the assets, now I know you can easily search for these assets and download them. I'm just wondering if this is how they usually are sold and packaged on Daz or if their is another reason?
Daz creators usually create just one item, or person and then release that. So you may get a model, Jennifer 8 say, but she comes as just the model, no hair, no clothing. That is normal.

There are times you can get a bundle, or a Pro pack, that has the character, different hair assets, different clothes assets, all together.

Most promotional images, at least on Daz, may show things not available with the package, however they will usually say what assets are not included, and what those assets are, sometimes with a link to those assets as well.

Hope that helps.

T J5020

Jun 18, 2018
Cheers guys thanks for the replies, like I said was just curious. I'm really loving the content and community on F95zone, keep up all the good work.