EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JFY-Poster-1.png

Overview:
NOTE:- This is a kinetic novel (No choices) based on my ongoing comic "Just for You"

This is a story about a mother called Margaret, and her son called Richard. Both are very close to each other. Their relationship is so special. They have a peaceful life, but nothing remains the same for a long time. Will they be able to regain their peaceful life?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-24
Release Date: 2023-10-24
Developer: Mando Logica - - -
Renpy Coding: Stuffnstuff0
Censored: No
Version: 9.0
Language: English
Other Comics: Breaking Boundaries - Team Work - Just for You Comic
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

Extras: Documentation - Fan Signature - German Translation* - Spanish (V4.0)*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

CH1_E1_S1_A1_P1_V1.jpg CH1_E1_S2_A1_3_P1_V1.jpg CH2_E1_S3_A14_P1_V1.jpg CH2_E1_S5_A36_P1_V1.jpg CH3_E1_S4_A9_P1_35_V1.jpg CH4_E1_S2_A3_P1_14_V1.jpg CH5_E1_S2_A7_P1_10_V1.png CH5_E2_S2_A10A_P1_26A_V1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Great, Mando! Sofia unexpected meeting was also very good, a seccond part would be awesome. I followed this one in comics, glad to see it here as a game. Keep it up! Material worth to fund it via patreon if the bits keep comin'

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
In this KN no, but maybe in the game version later because I am planning for a VN game for Margaret and Richard that starts after the end event of the comic/KN. And the MC will be Richard.
Okay, Thank you kindly for answering. Anal is a turnoff for me so i wasn't sure if I would like this KN anyways but I will keep an eye out for that possible VN later. :)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes