VN Ren'Py Just Friends [v0.46] [Yekkusu]

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
EjyQJJ.png

Overview:
Aiden is a human who works hard and has too little time for himself, but suddenly he got the chance to
spend a few days in a very beautiful resort to do whatever he pleases
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-26
Release Date: 2022-03-25
Developer: Yekkusu -
Censored: No
Version: 0.46
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

"Patreon builds are way newer and have a lot of code improvements, so please start a NEW SAVE, do not try to load older saves unless you accept the risk of crashes and hangs with the game!" - v0.45

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux v0.45: - - -

thanks to BaasB for the files

g8N7SJ.png H16avt.png KwVEuy.png mmMJOW.png n5qhuM.png RX6sMF.png M9LDO0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Does this have any nsfw scenes?
It will, if I remember correctly it did before he reworked it to make it look better and add more scenes. I don't have the latest updaate which is 0.41 that released 2 days ago, so most likely it already has. Hopefully someone could share it

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chiratic

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Holly crap i got why there no patreon version released there yet. Creator want to get 15 dollars for public version. That made me wonder about prices on patreon:eek:

I be honest the game ver 0.34 has the most nightmarish interface that i ever encountered. You cannot save any file and load them, From the start of game there is a large text about cretors patreon plans on development. Game don't have skip or rollback option.

I give this game 6 out of 10

Last edited:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Holly crap i got why there no patreon version released there yet. Creator want to get 15 dollars for public version. That made me wonder about prices on patreon:eek:

I be honest the game ver 0.34 has the most nightmarish interface that i ever encountered. You cannot save any file and load them, From the start of game there is a large text about cretors patreon plans on development. Game don't have skip or rollback option.

I give this game 6 out of 10
Where did you get $15 from exactly? It's $3 to get the early public release and $6 to get the weekly updates. Not sure if the weekly update is worth it or not, but it's definitely not $15. I haven't checked the latest version but it does normally have a skip, save, load and history just not a rollback.