2D Just gauging interest. Would you all be interested in a RPGM game with pixel art like this?

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
namifullbod300x.png

I ask because drawing is beyond my capabilities, but I'm fairly confident in my pixel art.

This would be a character portrait, in 64x64.

Actual sex scenes would be bigger, but not by much... Certainly nothing bigger than a scaled up 128x128

REBAL97

May 28, 2018
I would definitely play your game, love this pixel art style, character looks amazing. Keep it up.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
most certainly. I think if you focus on just making interesting characters, with maybe just one lewd version of each image, you could go pretty far, no need to put a ton of effort into making sex scenes.

your work looks pretty good.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
Yes.

There are pretty good games, like Hardcoded, with similar pixel art.
As long as the story and dialogs are engaging, art level is not as important.

Still, one not subtle yet not explicit sign of quality is consistency. If you are going for the pixel art look, use an appropiate font, interface theme, and make matching sprites and graphics. Do not mix them. It will be the difference between amateur and professional finish.

As an example, look at the Treasure of Nadia game. Ir goes for the HD pre-rendered graphics look, yet it looks and plays gorgerously, and it is the same RpgMaker engine.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There are a bunch of games on here that are pixel art that people play. So, probably.

I would say give it a shot, see if you like it and the response you get. I would give it a whirl.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
I played the original LSL, Space Quest, etc. and enjoyed them. If you have decent characters and an engaging storyline your pixel art shouldn't be a problem.
Best of luck!

Reactions: Cul