Identify Just getting to know

ujwal

Sep 14, 2020
Any game made in india???
I played japanese games, hentai, many games, harem games, etc. Searched there were less or no games from India. We have such a great culture of kamasutra and a large market, still no game on India.
Another thing not disrespecting anyone.

Reactions: Carrera

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I do remember a game taking place in the middle east but I think that's as close to India as you're gonna get that "I" know of.

You're right though, about culture and stuff, I think it just has more to do with interest and MAYBE lack of people from that part of the world willing to make a game on adult subjects. Most game devs make a game around their likes/dislikes, skin color and culture.

Me personally I've been to India 6 times but I honestly couldn't tell you anything worthwhile that if I made a game that wouldn't come off as an insult. Like how so many westerners portray Japanese cause they've watched a few anime and think that shits real or actually means anything beyond the cartoon.

Reactions: ujwal

ujwal

Sep 14, 2020
I do remember a game taking place in the middle east but I think that's as close to India as you're gonna get that "I" know of.

You're right though, about culture and stuff, I think it just has more to do with interest and MAYBE lack of people from that part of the world willing to make a game on adult subjects. Most game devs make a game around their likes/dislikes, skin color and culture.

Me personally I've been to India 6 times but I honestly couldn't tell you anything worthwhile that if I made a game that wouldn't come off as an insult. Like how so many westerners portray Japanese cause they've watched a few anime and think that shits real or actually means anything beyond the cartoon.
Yeah true we lack people to do games on adult subject. Yeah I relate very much to your views.

Reactions: Carrera