Seeking just need a game with anime design and animations

Aimi_Yurka

Sep 30, 2022
title kinda self explanatory
, a game that has an anime design, aka not a 3d typa thing and have animations. not really any special requests other then if possible character customization, but its not a requirement
thanks in advance

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Imouto Paradise (little sister paradise)
Nekopara (cat girls working in a maid cafe)
School Days HQ (very dark but it's fully animated last i checked)
Boob wars: big boobs vs flat chests (my personal favorite, name explains everything)

None of them have character customization though(;¬_¬)

Aimi_Yurka

Sep 30, 2022
Boob wars: big boobs vs flat chests (my personal favorite, name explains everything)

ah thank you very much, all of these suggestions seem to be..well..MORE then i was expecting and hoping for, they dont even seem to be the type of game to have animations based off of how good they looked, il def check them all out. thank you

Aimi_Yurka

Sep 30, 2022

ah after some attempts the school days hq one would take a bit too long to install.. like hours and pratically all day but, still a great suggestion.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
ah after some attempts the school days hq one would take a bit too long to install.. like hours and pratically all day but, still a great suggestion.
Yea that one's always a pain to install since it's formatted differently from your usual .exe file.

Aimi_Yurka

Sep 30, 2022
Yea that one's always a pain to install since it's formatted differently from your usual .exe file.
ah yeah sadly i had trouble downloading all of the suggestions, which is a bit oa disapointment but il probably end up figuring it out in my free time, thanks again.