Seeking Just played News Desk. Are there any other games with cards that get sexier as the game progresses?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
News Desk is a game where the player takes the role of a male news anchor, who's fighting for dominance with his female co-anchor. They each have a deck of cards that you battle with to represent your daily contributions to the job. Some of the woman's cards have abstracted depictions of her actions or appearance; this is a corruption game, so as she gets more corrupted, the cards change to reflect that. For instance, one of the cards in her deck is "professional appearance." But as the narrative outside of the card battles progresses, that card is changed to "casual appearance" and then "slutty appearance" (and the bonuses to the card battle change along with the appearance). Other changes are more kinky than that, but I won't spoil it in case people want to check the game out. I just want to know whether there are any games that have a similar mechanics of cards (that actually factor into the gameplay) starting out kinda boring and innocent then getting more sexy as the narrative progresses.

Reactions: ChronoNono

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, I appreciate the thought, but feminization is just not what I'm into.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Closest things I can think of are On Edge (gameplay based on randomly-drawn actions from an increasingly-lewd skill tree) and Naked Ambition (VN with light roguelike and trainer elements and cards that determine what the MC is going to do at each choice). Unfortunately I can't really think of anything quite like News Desk's card game.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
On Edge just came up in another recommendation post I made recently. I guess I better check that one out.