RPGM - Just the Three of Us [v0.4] [ALER NOX]

1. 2.00 star(s)

harem.king

v0.4special

The art is good.
    The game is a kinetic sandbox in RPGM. wander a bit around the map to find the next trigger. Nothing to do other than trigger the scenes linearly. no choices other than the MC's name. There is absolutely no reason for this to be in RPGM, nor is there a reason for it to waste your time going from one trigger to the next.

plot... 1/5. you have amnesia, but then suddenly remember you are a devil and also rich and can make shadow clones and illusions. You have a 15" bitch breaker with amazing smell and taste. Meanwhile mavis' fiance has a thumb sized micropenis that tastes and smell gross.
    you trick mavis into giving you a blowjob. then you watch her suck off johnny. then she finds out you tricked her and comes to beat you up, but immediately falls to the allure of cock and you deflower her. Then she tries having sex with johnny (again, you watch) and hates it. from now on you just go around fucking her in various scenarios while she avoids having sex with johnny.

there is background music and door/walking sounds. but there are no sex sounds at all. so might as well turn off the audio.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ropnubs5

Not a whole lot of content yet but it's getting there. The art is quite nice, gameplay basically nonexistent but this is still better than a pointless grind. English translation could also be improved, but it is better than most mtl I have seen. If you like netori games you will enjoy this one I think.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bigDzhong1i

honestly, never ever looked forward to something, but this aligns with all my interest so all the best and good luck with the project
    the game itself is just like the other rpgms out there, hopefully not as grindy since all I saw in game was 2 h scenes, but both were PERFECT imo
  4. 1.00 star(s)

CEDelpack

It has good scenes despite being few, there is not much to do, it is practically two scenes and there is no sound in the scenes.
    In summary:
    -It has no sound (Not even a generic RPG one, just the door, and thats it)
    -You go very directly to the scenes with a very vague excuse
    (You don't even have to do a mission to get a scene, so the "game" is made up of the two scenes and the dialogue)
    -It is not finished yet, therefore rating it negatively is incorrect without knowing its true potential, but rating it positively is also incorrect since it is a work with two scenes and 5 scenarios that you finish in less than 5 minutes.

Therefore 1 star, hopefully in the future it will earn the 5 stars that I thought would be just as good as other games that share the rating.