Justice League All-Girl Game

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One thing I like are comic book superheroes. Especially comic book heroines because I find them to be hot and sexy. Which is why what I would like to see is a superheroine dating sim, but is all-girl. I am aware that games like Something Unlimited exists but those games focus on corruption which personally, is not my taste. Which is why this is my idea for what I would imagine a superheroine sex game should be like. In this game, you play as Wonder Woman, and the story is that Diana is out on a night of patrol where runs into Black Canary. Diana asks Dinah what she is doing out in a time like this, and Dinah casually responds with beating up criminals like every night, but tonight she decides to take the night off to have a little fun. Diana assumes that she was joking until Dinah seductively leaned close to Diana and tells her that she looks sexy in her costume. Dinah then tells Diana she should also relax and take the night off and she is available in which Diana considered. During the night, Diana also runs into other characters with their own plans, and asks Diana if she's interested.

Some of the romance options are the aforementioned Black Canary, but also Hawkgirl, Batgirl, Supergirl, and Zatanna. Each girl you go out with would have their own scenarios such as learning to pole dance with Black Canary, solving a case with Batgirl, and being Zatanna's assistant for one of her magic shows. Along the way, Diana will also bumps into villains such as Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Cheetah who will attack, molest, or seduce Diana, and as the player, can make Diana give in, or resist and fight back.

Now I'm fine with this game being made in 2D, even better being made in the style reminiscent of Bruce Timm's hand drawn style of art. And if anyone can make a game like this, I would be very happy. The more all-girl games, the better.

Last edited: