東方カード戦争 (Translation req)

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Developer site:

Japanese version:

Auto translator download:

How to setup translator

1. Extract directly into the game directory, such that "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" is placed alongside other exe files.
2. Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher correctly.
3. Execute the shortcut {GameExeName} (Patch and Run).lnk that was created besides existing executables. This will patch and launch the game.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Translation request rules. This is Unity so you can stick the in there for a bad MTL, tried it when the game first came out and it works ok...

Edit - Should have mention ReiPatcher is a bad habit to get in to, the separate plug-ins are better.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMan691337

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Translation request rules. This is Unity so you can stick the in there for a bad MTL, tried it when the game first came out and it works ok...
Do you know if the Japanese version on Kimochi.info only is the demo? Cus i can only get to the card dealer boss and then i have to restart.
I won against her but she keep saying that she have to send me back and that this is the end.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know if Japanese version only is the demo...
I got the game from . Shouldn't have been a demo, but I can't remember where I stopped playing. There does seem to only be the release version of the game around though, and there's been bugfix and content updates.

Reactions: MadMan691337

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
This should not have my save file in it but if it does I apologize. I added the download to the request and a link to the translator.

Last edited:

saber6

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry for necroing this thread but, please, can someone upload the latest version? I tried searching online but there are only the link for the first version

looped1234

Mar 6, 2022
Yeah.. Same here I've been searching but not been able to find the newest updates version. Would be great if someone dropped it here or somewhere

Tihsenoton

May 26, 2018
Does anyone have a save or something for the game? I can't seem to progress past the tutorial for some reason...

saber6

Aug 5, 2019
Do you know how to get past the tutorial? It says that I must play that cost 0, but won't let me play any card

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here's the offline translation.
The tutorial is pretty easy with it: you can go to the deck with Tab and select the requested card.
To reset the game delete the registry key I mentioned there.

Reactions: parsight and PT.
Nov 30, 2017
I wonder if it's a catastrophic bug that Surgy somehow fixed, but that translation version is the only one that works; all of the others (Including updated japanese) get stuck at the tutorial with selecting the Sin (Sackhead) on the first step, a total softlock.

It's too bad it's on an older version.

PT.

Jul 28, 2021
  • How to reset the whole save game
You can do by type "Registry Editor" on window search bar then come to this Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\PPTC\Touhou Card War Then right click to delete folder "Touhou Card War" and when you enter game everything will start from zero include tutorial.

PPTC delete save.png

Edit: There a bug where you cannot click to process game if you click rapidly or press key rapidly. Not sure is this fixed yet cause i only play on old version ( 2022.01.10 )

Last edited: