Others None Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 3 traslation request

zamp21

Jun 7, 2021
kabetsuma3.jpg
Title: Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 3
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Genre: Animated, Milf, , Cheating , Big Tits, Pregnant, Prostitution, Multiple Endings, Japanese game, Sex toys, Vaginal sex
Description: A couple, Tatsuya Iwase and Kaori Iwase lived in a certain apartment. One day, the Kayabe couple moved into the next room. The two are relieved that it they seemed to be a good couple. But.... They can hear the moans from the other apartment night ... They didn't notice it until now because it had been vacant, but the walls of the apartment were unexpectedly thin. The couple are bothered by the lustrous voices that they hear. In order to put an end to the frustrating days, they decided to talk to the couple next door. The noise problem that seemed to be solved after that, but then they heard that voice in the daytime ...
kabetsuma3_2.jpg kabetsuma3_1.jpg Screenshot_20210719-132528_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210719-132507_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I want made this page request to,
please use picture for interesting to who want translate....

+1

Reactions: zamp21

botab

Aug 24, 2020
+1I will support you I think this game needs to be translated But could you please make a request for a translation Because in these two games, the storyline and the development of the characters are much more interesting than in this game that you asked to translate

Last edited: