Unity - Completed - Kaiju Princess [v1.09] [PantyParrot]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ronnual

Maan, i expected much worse from a game i can buy on steam.Surprisingly good game, i can see that someone definitely put some effort in it, maybe even not just to make money but to actually make a good game.Game has nice cg, and overall looks nice, there is voice acting which isn't bad, music and sounds don't sound of out of place, and the h mechanics are quite well done.Nonetheless, game isn't perfect and still has quite a bit of grind, not that much that it would turn me off though.Definetely can recommend you to check this game out, especially if you liked some other games where you take some runaway girl in to take care of her, because i can see some inspiration from those titles.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

notecrash

This game has quality over quantity. It's short and sweet, good for those looking for experiences like 1room runaway.

It has more grind than it needs to, it either needed to tone it down, or offer more content to make up for it. Other than that it's a solid game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

RandomFapinator

Use this mod
    https://f95zone.to/threads/kaiju-princess-final-pantyparrot.109527/page-4#post-8396853

Otherwise the game becomes too grindy and repetitive since repeating multiple moves during sex scenes are necessary to unlock stuff, and you cannot skip dialogue during sex scenes (most of the time, you are waiting for the text to be written...)

Once you complete the main game, you can go "infinite" to try to unlock what you couldn't unlock during the main story.

One issue: missing 1 CG after completing the game, so no idea how to unlock the last one. Seems like using other people's saves do not solve the problem so far. There is also no indication on what is the trigger to unlock that last CG.

EDIT: To get the missing CG, you need to fail the "deadline": you will be given an option to turn back time to try again 3 days earlier keeping current progress. This unlocks the CG.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

twisted_air

Very good hentai game that is so well-polished that it is worth paying for. There are so many good things about it. One of the best parts is the fully-animated, uncensored, missionary sex that can be repeated as often as desired. There is also an optional x-ray view that is animated too. There isn't any anal content included, but I didn't mind that. It took me around 4 hours to complete. Minor negatives: During sex, it is difficult to stop stimulating a certain area. For example, I'll try to stop using the vibrator by left-clicking on an empty area on screen. Then all of my currently active stimuli are deactivated, and there is a glitched image of the vibrator still being active. There is only one animated sex position (Other positions can be viewed in the gallery). Sometimes the dialog gets too repetitive. There should be more skimpy outfits, like a skimpy bikini and pasties.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AxelX7

It is simple, relaxing, story is fun, and so well done.
    -No long time or annoying grinding grinding
    -Character is a kuudere the first part
    -the minigame and some drawing are really cute
    -The erotic moments are hot and really well detailed
    -very arousing sounds and drawing
    -a lot of images and scenes and good animations of h-scenes.

only con
    -The dialog during H-scenes, would be better if it could be faster or instant text.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Untolddead

Sexy and fun. Good art with voice acting. The writing is good and the girl is cute. You will help this anime girl destroy the world in a very simple mini game.

You have sex by effecting 4 different zones mouth, breast, clit, vagina. Max level 5. As you get achievements you will get buffed starts to sex. The only down side is that you will have maxed out sex and seen everything well before the story ends.