Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Can I develop my character in a maledom kind of way?
Just asking because femdom break is a major kink of mine.
You will be able to dominate certain female characters and there are femdom break storylines in development with specific characters.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
A bit more feedback on the gameplay:

1. Delivery job
Each time you move to a different location, it takes a few seconds for the next page to load, which makes this part of the gameplay very tedious (at least in the on-line version). I get that it's hard to make the game load faster with all the stuff that has to be displayed, but I think the job would be more bearable if it paid more at the cost of increased Will depletion, for example by doubling or tripling Will usage per move for as long as you're carrying a package. Normal delivery without agreeing to do "bonus services" costs like 6-8 Will points, which means around a dozen of deliveries a day. I think that's way too many of boring, repeatable actions. Having to repeat them over and over make you lose interest into the game quickly.

Increasing the pay together with the Will investment would also allow to tweak the income from "bonus services" you can perform during the job, which would make them more attractive (15 dams for delivering a package, but only 3 for agreeing to give oral to the recipient??? Even a bowl of porridge (or "pourridge" as it's called in the game) costs 4 dams).

2. Traveling
- Random and/or rare elements displayed in the main window should get a different font, so the player is somehow informed that there's something on the screen they might find interesting. Right now, I'm pretty sure nobody pays attention to the main window when they're traveling, as the most optimal way of traveling requires looking at the compass in the top right without reading or even looking at anything located in the main window.
- There's no need to have the slave cart images displayed in every location. Those could be kept only for the passages where you're choosing your destination. Removing those images from other windows should increase loading times in on-line play.

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
A bit more feedback on the gameplay:

1. Delivery job
Each time you move to a different location, it takes a few seconds for the next page to load, which makes this part of the gameplay very tedious (at least in the on-line version). I get that it's hard to make the game load faster with all the stuff that has to be displayed, but I think the job would be more bearable if it paid more at the cost of increased Will depletion, for example by doubling or tripling Will usage per move for as long as you're carrying a package. Normal delivery without agreeing to do "bonus services" costs like 6-8 Will points, which means around a dozen of deliveries a day. I think that's way too many of boring, repeatable actions. Having to repeat them over and over make you lose interest into the game quickly.

Increasing the pay together with the Will investment would also allow to tweak the income from "bonus services" you can perform during the job, which would make them more attractive (15 dams for delivering a package, but only 3 for agreeing to give oral to the recipient??? Even a bowl of porridge (or "pourridge" as it's called in the game) costs 4 dams).

2. Traveling
- Random and/or rare elements displayed in the main window should get a different font, so the player is somehow informed that there's something on the screen they might find interesting. Right now, I'm pretty sure nobody pays attention to the main window when they're traveling, as the most optimal way of traveling requires looking at the compass in the top right without reading or even looking at anything located in the main window.
- There's no need to have the slave cart images displayed in every location. Those could be kept only for the passages where you're choosing your destination. Removing those images from other windows should increase loading times in on-line play.
Great feedback, thank you.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
That's correct here. In the world of KaiserinReich grammar has developed differently. there is no such thing as a KaiserReich there since there is no such thing as a Kaiser there.
But if this were the case, why would you have Kaiserin, which is obviously derived from Kaiser via the feminine suffix -in as in normal German? It would make more sense if you said the word Kaiser only applies to women, and the different grammatical defelopments led to a separate masculine suffix (say -er) which you could never use on Kaiser to derive Kaiser-er because there is no such thing as a male Kaiser in this world. Do you see the point?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A question. After getting the chastity device placed on the MC by the owner of the Piss Court Boarding House, I don't see any way to get it off -- is there any? There doesn't seem to be any way I can interact with the lady or the others in the boarding house, i.e. there doesn't even seem to be a way of asking for it.

Also, curiously, if the MC asks for a discount again, the lady takes you back and fits another chastity device on him -- i.e. the whole scene plays once more, even though the MC already has a chastity device from the first time the scene played. That's odd.

NB: I'm playing the online version.

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
But if this were the case, why would you have Kaiserin, which is obviously derived from Kaiser via the feminine suffix -in as in normal German? It would make more sense if you said the word Kaiser only applies to women, and the different grammatical defelopments led to a separate masculine suffix (say -er) which you could never use on Kaiser to derive Kaiser-er because there is no such thing as a male Kaiser in this world. Do you see the point?
Kaisin maybe?

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
A question. After getting the chastity device placed on the MC by the owner of the Piss Court Boarding House, I don't see any way to get it off -- is there any? There doesn't seem to be any way I can interact with the lady or the others in the boarding house, i.e. there doesn't even seem to be a way of asking for it.

Also, curiously, if the MC asks for a discount again, the lady takes you back and fits another chastity device on him -- i.e. the whole scene plays once more, even though the MC already has a chastity device from the first time the scene played. That's odd.

NB: I'm playing the online version.
As of yet there is not a way to get the chastity device removed. I'll be writing device removal options soon.
The other thing is a bug. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reactions: bootsfetish59

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Kaisin maybe?
"Kaisin" doesn't sound German at all... I'd still go for a neutral word like "Kaiser" and just let the interpretation "default = female" be normal in this world (and perhaps add a masculine suffix for the few cases in which there would be a deviation from the rule). These default rules work in English as well, which is why "boss" tends to conjure the image of a man and "nurse" that of a woman, even though both words could in principle apply to people of either sex.

The Sapir-Whorf hypothesis on the interplay between language and culture is a well-known minefield (check out Wikipedia's article on " ") -- it's difficult to separate things and say which is the cause and which the effect. Still, if you want to posit a language that is like German but developed for at least 1,000 years in a culture that had women as the default agent for most activities, then one would have to go with the "neutral word implies female" (without any overt gender marking) and "the few exceptions are marked by a masculine suffix" -- after all, languages tend to be economical, so if most of the time when you refer to a doctor, or a pilot, or a professor, etc. you are referring to a woman, why include this fact repetitively in every one of these words? Adjusting the mental image is more cost-effective for communication.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone know of a way to edit the save files? The game doesn't seem to have a "Save to File" option.

Spreener

Mar 25, 2019
Your character has to be intelligent enough to know the answers.
The test seems to be a kind of double jeopardy. It relies on players having to figure out all of the locations in game as well as the character having to figure out what the answers could be. Since this job has a decent amount of content associated with it, I suggest setting it up something like this instead.

Mind 5 or below: Can't understand the test, immediate fail without making an attempt.
Mind 6-12: All answers available but up to the player to figure out the answers
Mind 13-18: All answers available with hints or fewer choices to pick from
Mind 18 or above: Automatic Pass

This still allows for intelligence to influence it both on the positive and negative end without it just being a mystery black box. Because of the nature of games like this, players need to know if they're unable to progress because of a reason or choice they made vs. not being able to progress because something is bugged. Even if you leave it as it is you should at least tell the player that they can't actually succeed because their intelligence isn't high enough.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
In my playthroughs the answers to the last 5 questions are available from Mind 10. That's why I always keep enough points to put 10 in Mind ;)

Reactions: Dashfire

bruvgame

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone else just getting massively frequent pages with no options. Had to restart 5 times now and quite frankly this is just unplayable. Is it something to do with my browser or anyone else? Got it from taking the carriage, going to the clubhouse, taking elixir and 2 more I can't remember exactly.

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
The test seems to be a kind of double jeopardy. It relies on players having to figure out all of the locations in game as well as the character having to figure out what the answers could be. Since this job has a decent amount of content associated with it, I suggest setting it up something like this instead.

Mind 5 or below: Can't understand the test, immediate fail without making an attempt.
Mind 6-12: All answers available but up to the player to figure out the answers
Mind 13-18: All answers available with hints or fewer choices to pick from
Mind 18 or above: Automatic Pass

This still allows for intelligence to influence it both on the positive and negative end without it just being a mystery black box. Because of the nature of games like this, players need to know if they're unable to progress because of a reason or choice they made vs. not being able to progress because something is bugged. Even if you leave it as it is you should at least tell the player that they can't actually succeed because their intelligence isn't high enough.
Good points. Thanks.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Feedback: You should probably add a will/satiation cost to participating to the c*ckpit, also maybe reduce the reputation winning gives you. As of right now if you get 500 dams you can make your dams and reputation grow almost indefinitely.

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Feedback: You should probably add a will/satiation cost to participating to the c*ckpit, also maybe reduce the reputation winning gives you. As of right now if you get 500 dams you can make your dams and reputation grow almost indefinitely.
Thanks. I'll look in to that.

mellivor

Apr 21, 2020
Where can I sleep?
Rubbish Dump (free)
Flophouse (20 dams)
Hotel (30 dams)
Boarding House (40 dams)

The boarding house also offers a combo deal where you get a room and a decent meal for 50 dams. If you have enough cash its probably the best option. Just be wary of the proprietor.

Then if you have more than 600 dams, you can rent an apartment for a month (strings attached) or for 1200 dams if you want some independence.

Reactions: Deore and Dashfire

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Also in the Boarding House you can increase your stamina by masturbating slowly :cool: (I'm not sure but I think you need to speak with the stamina trainer first).

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes