HTML - Abandoned - KaiserinReich [v0.5395] [Dashfire]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Biggiesheesee

Probably one of the best settings for a femdom game and some of the best worldbuilding to support it . Played this two years ago but I think I might replay it. Required reading for any fan of femdom. Very unfortunate that it's abandoned
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mamarracho

Un juego con unas buenas ideas. Despista algo el mapa de juego, pero te haces con él. Algo repetitivo para avanzar. El problema mayor que veo es el tema de las salvaciones, pues, en un momento determinado no te deja salvar más. :)(y)(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

wellingtonshand

great game! deep and sexy and kinky and has a very cool 19th century setting. The times before internet really lend themselves well to a game like this and the german setting gives it even more flavour than the more tired british victorian setting would. This game has some very kinky scenarios as well, if that is what you are here for.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Lovr00ma

Just awful.
    This is one of those games where I wonder if anyone even played it. But I figured out why the thread even has this many replies: Half the thread is the dev mass-replying in single posts.
    For some reason there's no map, the dev decided to re-invent the compass instead and mix that with a whole bunch of nonsensical or weirdly written names for areas.
    Theres a whole bunch of stats and a tutorial, yet there's almost no content in the game, and activies give MASSIVE increases or decreases, making all those stats pointless.
    People somehow praise the game for "good writing", yet literally all the dialogue is "yeah bitch take it bitch you like that bitch? Youre my bitch so open up bitch" ... just no.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Aseratrix

The game is new, and as others mentioned below, there are some mechanic problems with the game's implementation. But I don't think that any of those take away from the fact, that the game is highly promising. The setting, the premise is amazing.

The potential of this game is huge, the author found the gaping black hole in the middle of the html games, because I am sure that there are some of us who albeit liked the games such as Perverted Education or The Secretary, would have always wanted a game where the focus was on femdom, rather than feminization and sissification.

I am certain that the creator of the game will be able to resolve the technical problems. Please, continue to make the game, because it is worth it. Don't let some of the initial reactions thwart your creative urge to share with us this game, which may well become a true gem in its niche.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Fyo

The concept of this game is actually quite nice and you can tell the author put a good bit of work/thought into it. There's a lot of promise in the different possible story lines, whether it be working your way up to some meager influence as a male or falling into submission there's a lot there in theory.

Execution wise the entire game is a mess. The UI is godawful, the content is sparse and there appears to be little representation towards mdom content/fetishes.

I'd normally give this game two stars but considering it's a first release I'm going to give it three. Don't be discouraged Dashfire, you have a good thing here. Good luck!
  7. 1.00 star(s)

elm0

review for version 0.52
    yes, i understand- its first release (mby first release must call 0.01 or 0.1 but its 0.52) but author set up patreon and called that version not "alpha", "beta", "demo". so lets count "sins":
    1. wrong image path. yes, fixing that take couple sec, but its mean- release instant failed.
    2. mindless interface- seriously, in 2020 manual inputing colors instead checkboxes? no classical sugarcube/twine side interface? arghhhh!
    3. status page included in main frame... its... madness...
    4. terrible code. looks like that game was born in some kind visual editor.

i have no idea how author feel now, but im at that situation ll have high risk to die in shame...
  8. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

Original story/setting which puts you straight into submission. Not many options for anything else. It looks that a lot of thought was put into the points system. However it needs further development to see if it proves successful. This game is NOT user friendly. Text walls everywhere, tiny pictures and heavy, unoptimised 16MB gifs. What bothers me most is the total lack of idea where am I, what is this place and how to get somewhere. There are too many places with unique names thrown at the user at once.
    No map or simplified shop->square->park way.

The character stats are below all the text and you never know if some of them changed as a result of the action you took, unless you scroll down.

There is a reason for almost all other games to use the standard HTML engine (I believe it is called Twain).

Page loading is slow. They run locally on 16 core PC and it takes second, second and a half to load a page with no gifs.

Links are absolute, meaning they only work if you put the game where the author created it: C:\Dekstop. The workarround is to fix all links in the HTML to relative path.

If the above is fixed and game is developen further (0.52 is initial release), this could become quite promising game.