Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Will it be possible to gain blood from animals (RATS!) too, like in V:TM Bloodlines?!
Does daytime influences Kalyskah's state? (sun burns/weakens her)
Thank you for posting the pictures! I think I was having problems because the files are big and my connection isn't very well at the moment (I'm uploading some stuff to github)

And about blood, yes, definably!
We already got some small animals like rats and squirrels that will be walking around just waiting for you to grab them to feed. Not sure if we will be adding sneak feeding on animals like wolves and bears, though.. it would increase a lot the number of animations needed since we can't recycle them for different species.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for posting the pictures! I think I was having problems because the files are big and my connection isn't very well at the moment (I'm uploading some stuff to github)

And about blood, yes, definably!
We already got some small animals like rats and squirrels that will be walking around just waiting for you to grab them to feed. Not sure if we will be adding sneak feeding on animals like wolves and bears, though.. it would increase a lot the number of animations needed since we can't recycle them for different species.
You're welcome! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kalyskah

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This dress is actually the first armour we ever made for Kalyskah. But we didn't release it first because of a little problem on the shoulder texture. But before this patch I thought about a way to fix it but didn't have time, so we continued with the planning to release the dress and now I'm fixing it for the next update. that will also have 2 more armours =)

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted

Some of you asked if Kalyskah would be able to feed from rats or other smaller animals that you will be able to find in urban areas.... The answer is yes!
Just be discreet about it, being visibly supernatural around common people might have bad consequences =)

(This animation is in early state of development)

Reactions: NukaCola

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Now you can download the launcher on Itch. We are trying to find a way to actually put the whole game, but itch has a limit of 1gb..

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks amazingly promising. the hole style, theme only the female bodies are not my taste. far too slim. i would want to play a curvy/thicc girl.

MorningStar1

May 20, 2019
If we are defeated while fighting, can you suggest the games we had sex with? Like Kalyskah and The Last Barbarian. Please don't asian made (anime style). I don't like their heroes. I would be glad if you help.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hello vampires!
We are are experimenting if Patreon will work on Itch, because if it does, we will soon no longer need the launcher since itch will have all of it's functionalities + be more comfortable to work with. So if you are up to, let's make a test?
Steps:
Make an account on
Click on this link to integrate your account with Patreon and get your key to version 0.7

Download the game here:

Notice that if you install , the download will work on a similar way that our launcher currently does, so when we release an update, you will be able to get just the files that changed.
Please, let us know if it worked =)

Just a Question Kalyskah and astutejoe

are you "forcing" me into a new account on Itch.io ?

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted

Hello everyone!
We will have something very interesting to talk talk about today: How the day and night will affect Kalyskah!
Kalyskah is a vampire, which means that she drinks blood and also, that she is stronger by night. But how will it work?
  • When it's daytime, vampiric powers will consume more blood points during day then when it's night.
  • If you are thirsty and go out in the sun, you will get damage over time.. So be sure that you a feed before going out!
  • NPCs change their behavior. They sleep at night, work in the morning and have a free-time on the afternoon.. but that might change depending on their profession.
  • The ambient sounds around you change.. birds sing in the morning, owns in the evening.
  • And Kalyskah, of course, as a vampire, will be able to see in the dark

Reactions: NukaCola

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
is there any optimization improvement ?
Yes, we have been working hard to improve performance. But since the open world of the game is in real time, I don't think it will run as smooth as the dungeon. Although we are trying our best to add graphics options to make it easier

stuck on this screen. v0.6.4
It takes something around 5 minutes for the game to load. This screen has been improved on version 0.7 to at least indicate that the game is not frozen.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

Version 0.7 has been released to the Neonate (5$) tier patrons. We also made a test release of the open world (No quests yet and with placeholder NPCs) for the Royal Blood (25$) Patrons. More details here

TheG0G0Man

Oct 16, 2017
I noticed a few things that need adding/looked at. these are: No audio options, No gamma/brightness options, when in windows mode game doesn't correctly scale down, Q and left click don't seem to work sometimes when in combat, meaning you can't lock on and you can't attack

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I noticed a few things that need adding/looked at. these are: No audio options, No gamma/brightness options, when in windows mode game doesn't correctly scale down, Q and left click don't seem to work sometimes when in combat, meaning you can't lock on and you can't attack
This has all been fixed in version 0.7.0 which is available for $5+ patreons. Thanks for the notes anyway :)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone!
Version 0.7 is now available to the public through our !
And our Royal Blood Patrons are now testing a new version of the !

Splash4.png

Kalyskah Changelog 0.7.0 - 01/06/2019
Highlights:
  • Sound effects overhaul;
  • New weapon and armour;
  • New erotic animation and navigation;
  • Combo system;
  • Properly made an evasion system, replacing that awful rolling.
Fixes:
  • Fixed the camera clipping on dialogues and cinematics. But notice that since the aspect of the screen is no longer being controlled by the cameras, the iron bars on Merishya’s dialogue might cover the character face depending on your resolution;
  • Disabled the dramatic camera priority on Kalyskah’s spawn, which was causing a very rare bug that made the game camera getting stuck;
  • Kalyskah’s guard in dialogues;
  • Kalyskah will only whistle when she throws a barrel on the first floor of the starting room, not when she overlaps it as it was before;
  • Kalyskah will now say sentences while you explore the dungeon as intended. We used to have a problem where enemies colliding with the trigger boxes where disabling the sentences.
  • Improvements on the character state machine, which should prevent Kalyskah to get stuck after exiting dialogues;
  • Undead will collide with the elevators properly, so you will no longer be able to kill them by getting to an elevator and waiting from them to go through the ground and die.
Enhancements:
  • Overhaul of footstep sounds. Now they will match the surface and your equipment;
  • Added a new game button, you no longer have to go to your appdata folder to delete your save if you want to start the game from the beginning;
  • Different animations will cause different damage;
  • Enemies play a stun animation when they get hit. This will make combat more responsive and make easier to make combos;
  • You are no longer be able to change the guard direction in the middle of an attack or combo;
  • Improved Undead physics assets and made them play a death animation that changes according to the direction that you were when you hit them;
  • Eyes will now track the other actor on dialogues, preventing characters to have dead fish eyes in the middle of a conversation. (Known issue: If you skip dialogue to quickly, they might look to the wrong direction. But it fix as soon as the dialogue ends)
  • Glasses and Pet-Collar will no longer use the “head” slot like the hat was doing, so you will be able to wear all three at once!
  • Weapon trail effects should be more reliable;
  • Improved all the weapon’s shading. No more plastic weapons!
  • When Kalyskah receives an attack, she will play an animation considering as she doesn’t have a weapon equipped if her sword is sheathed;
  • Improved chest looting logic so you won’t get repeated items that where supposed to be unique;
  • Reduced the stamina cost for dodging attacks;
  • We removed the rolling, dodging attacks are now a side step, which happens way quicker and goes exactly to where you want to go. But it will make you vunerable for a short period. So try not to evade too early or you will get hit!
  • Improvements on the enemy damage and health scaling according to their level. They shouldn’t be meat shields any longer;
  • Reduced boss health a little bit and improved his locomotion animations + collisions (Although in one of our tests, Kalyskah got stuck inside his head until she got hit again. Tell us if you have this problem because then we can see how to fix it);
  • Slight improvements on the character’s rotation on the final cutscene;
  • Improved enemy patrol paths on the sewers;
  • Doors now show when they are locked, open, when you have a key to open it and when it’s jammed.
Features:
  • New enemy on the sewers. His appearance will be improved in time;
  • Combo system implemented for the two- and one-handed swords!
  • New game loading screen with a small widget that will be rolling, showing that the game is not frozen;
  • Possibly made the game open a little bit faster and fixed eventual crash while opening it;
  • Revamped game options menu, now you can actually set your resolution and tweaks things like brightness and audio volume for Ambient, Combat, General, Dialogue or all at once!
  • New Sword: Claymore (It is big!)
  • New Armour: Dress (For those familiar with version 0.2 of the game, it’s that dress! But we will fix the textures on the next version)
  • Undead and Kalyskah will have small sentences while they fight, bringing more immersion and lore to what’s going on;
  • Merishya will now have something to saw if Kalyskah goes talk with her after having sex with any of her acolytes ;D
  • You can now walk normally by holding ctrl, and holding shift while having a weapon equipped will make Kalyskah walk a little faster than before.
Erotic scenes updates:
  • Better controls on the sex scenes, so you will be able to go to manual mode on the blowjob and lesbian fingering animations;
  • New Sex-Animation: Reverse-Cowgirl. You can see it through the doggystyle branch;
  • Hair-Pulling and Oath animations have been added as branches of the doggystyle;
  • Smooth transitions between Kalyskah doggystyle and it’s branches (Hair-Pull, Oath and Cowgirl);
  • Blowjob climax placeholder (With Kalyskah saying dirty things);
  • Improvements on the way the doggystyle blends with slapping additive animation when you press the interact button;
  • Enabled second chance erotic scene between Kalyskah and the female acolyte. For now, it plays the same animation that it plays with Merishya, but we will expand the lesbian animations in time;
  • There is a swap button on lesbian scene now =)
Known issues:
  • Kalyskah will have her weapon on her hand after exiting a sex scene. Just reequip it and it will be fixed.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated.
As stated above, you can also use itch to download, which I recommend.
The Filemail mirror has a torrent link for those who are looking for that.

Jun 13, 2018
Let me just say, OW MY EARS! Now I know there's volume controls in game. I played with them to lower the volume and saved the changes, I even went outside the game to my pc volume and lowered that. And still holy fuck the volume on the dialog nearly blew out my ears! I had to mute the game before someone over heard anything.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes