LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think this has a lot of promise, I enjoy the character, story, and atmosphere. Quite ambitious and hopefully it continues to develop and polish. The combat definitely is a bit janky, find myself having to constantly open/close the inventory/character sheet to be able to attack. Otherwise as others have mentioned you just stand there like a tool not being able to do anything. The block mechanic is actually pretty easy to get used to and I find it to be a good part of combat. Attacking though seems to lack feedback, I find it hard to tell if I am not timing attacks right, if I'm missing a lot, if the enemies block a lot, or if I'm just running out of stamina. Speaking of stamina, it didn't really seem to increase very much by raising dex. I put several points in dex and it stayed at 115, then after another point went in it went up to 120. Given how fast stamina seems to get blown through, feels like there needs to be some balancing either in its usage or in its gain.

Reactions: Kalyskah and CSNRC

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I want to play the game because I love games where you can customize your person and it looks like Dark Souls (kind of and I've never played those games before). Sadly, I don't think it would work for my mac...

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I absolutely hate that unreal engine games don't get mac versions. Can we please trade RPG Maker.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
this game made my computer works like if im playing Warframe: Fortuna with my high graphic setting.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The lighting system really need to be tweak. It so dark I can barely see anything. I think there is enough torch and light source but their illumination area is too small and the light is too dim.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
how can I sex with enemies ?
Let them "win" in combat, it appears it only works on male enemies right now. Then select the option that is like "listen to me acolyte" or something along those lines. Then select the option that is something along the lines of "let me reward you" then you will get either a blowjob or doggy option.

Reactions: sloocky

Chriel

Jun 20, 2017
i foun a bug After i kill an enemy i cant lock on onto another i must restart geme then i can lock on again

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Still remember when @Kalyskah is just a humble nude-modder, originally name Lustful Illumination. Then he betrayed our trust and became a game developer himself. Now I have to place my hope to an unknown Chinese modders name Maliwei to get nude mods.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
At first I was like damn, the new combat system sucks. But then I learned how it works and now I like it. Still needs polish though. Its a lot like the combat in KCD. Someone here in a previous post showed some combat footage of the game Vampyr. A mix between KCD and Vampyr combat could be fun if done right. Game runs smooth as well, only got fps drops during the boss fight. That boss fight is always very buggy for me. Either the boss falls out of the room or I do. With the new checkpoint system it aint as bad anymore as it used to be since I can just start again from the last checkpoint.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Copying For Honor combat with none of the mechanics from For Honor is one hefty mistake.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
it takes time to load..

Yeah. It would be awesome if we had a dodge ability like this in the game.Of course, the attack animation also needs improvement

View attachment 299788
That is a great idea!
I'll see if it's possible to make it happen within the next 2 updates

Another game in style of Breeders of Nephilim, in way that I cannot do everything as the game is permanently frozen and only way to actually interact is by alt tabbing. Click options> Alt Tab. Otherwise the game doesn't seem to register on the screen, it's super fucking weird.
hmm Thanks for reporting it, we'll check what's happening. But this might probably be something related to the way Unreal Engine deals with layers on the HUD

it crashes a lot of time, specially when i kill an enemy
Are you having those crashes on version 0.6?

I had that bug where you can't attack to, just open and close the char or inv screen, that helped me. And the combat take a while to get used to but i really like it, focus your target with q and watch where they are going to hit you so you can block
unequip and equiping the weapon should work as well. I had this problem before but we don't know how to replicate it... Although someone mentioned that it's by receiving an attack while in mist form

I think this has a lot of promise, I enjoy the character, story, and atmosphere. Quite ambitious and hopefully it continues to develop and polish. The combat definitely is a bit janky, find myself having to constantly open/close the inventory/character sheet to be able to attack. Otherwise as others have mentioned you just stand there like a tool not being able to do anything. The block mechanic is actually pretty easy to get used to and I find it to be a good part of combat. Attacking though seems to lack feedback, I find it hard to tell if I am not timing attacks right, if I'm missing a lot, if the enemies block a lot, or if I'm just running out of stamina. Speaking of stamina, it didn't really seem to increase very much by raising dex. I put several points in dex and it stayed at 115, then after another point went in it went up to 120. Given how fast stamina seems to get blown through, feels like there needs to be some balancing either in its usage or in its gain.
Thank you!
We are still balancing the game at this point, we avoided to make it progress too fast because we are preparing to release the open world in the next months

I want to play the game because I love games where you can customize your person and it looks like Dark Souls (kind of and I've never played those games before). Sadly, I don't think it would work for my mac...
Unfortunately, the game only works on Windows

how can I sex with enemies ?
Let them "win" in combat, it appears it only works on male enemies right now. Then select the option that is like "listen to me acolyte" or something along those lines. Then select the option that is something along the lines of "let me reward you" then you will get either a blowjob or doggy option.
When you kill an enemy, you win a heart. When you lose the combat, you lose a heart. So you need to have a positive score between killing and dying to be able to use this "second chance" option. If there are two enemies next to you, you will have extra options to play a splitroast animation with two of them.

i foun a bug After i kill an enemy i cant lock on onto another i must restart geme then i can lock on again
Thank you for reporting this problem, do you remeber how you managed to make this happen? We need to replicate the bug in order to debug and fix it

Still remember when @Kalyskah is just a humble nude-modder, originally name Lustful Illumination. Then he betrayed our trust and became a game developer himself. Now I have to place my hope to an unknown Chinese modders name Maliwei to get nude mods.
Hahaha
That was actually Vergil, a member of our team. We've met each other when he was looking for people to do a game called "Alone with horny aliens" and brainstormed a sidecroller where you play with a vampire. We came a long way but real life happened and he wasn't able to have time to keep working on Kalyskah. I think he still makes nudemods, although he no longer have time to work on Kalyskah

At first I was like damn, the new combat system sucks. But then I learned how it works and now I like it. Still needs polish though. Its a lot like the combat in KCD. Someone here in a previous post showed some combat footage of the game Vampyr. A mix between KCD and Vampyr combat could be fun if done right. Game runs smooth as well, only got fps drops during the boss fight. That boss fight is always very buggy for me. Either the boss falls out of the room or I do. With the new checkpoint system it aint as bad anymore as it used to be since I can just start again from the last checkpoint.
Checkpoints where a life and time saver haha
thank you for the feedback =)
It might take three or four versions of polishment on the combat before it completely gets the looks that we aim to do

Copying For Honor combat with none of the mechanics from For Honor is one hefty mistake.
For Honor is a AAA masterpiece in which the focus is the PVP combat with 3 years since it was first released and many years of development before it had that shape. Without counting with level designers and writers, we are just humble indie developers with one animator and one programmer doing our best to make combat that goes towards a more simplified direction, aiming to make it feels a bit different than Mount and Blade but still be fun to play.
xD

Maddinsen

May 10, 2017
unequip and equiping the weapon should work as well. I had this problem before but we don't know how to replicate it... Although someone mentioned that it's by receiving an attack while in mist form
Could be but i had it when a dialogue started of i pressed esc while in inventory. But awesome game, i really like it so far

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Once the game is fully done.. I'm not really sure, but it's possible to be dozens and dozens of hours of gameplay. We want to introduce a faction system, exploration of the world, dungeons and tons of contents that will attract not only the people interested in the erotic side of the project but also on the general RPG. Also the immersion of playing a vampire on a fantastic medieval world. But it might take at least two years to completely finish to do everything, which is a normal time when developing an open world game. The thing is: people that pledge us have a direct influence over the shape of the final game. Because we make polls and a lot of discussions to about where we are going and to gather feedback. And the more people pledge us, the faster and better we can develop the game, since we can hire freelances more often.
first of all, thanks for the reply !

secondly, thank you for undertaking this really challenging task, where you are attempting to fuse really intriguing and engrossing game play with the erotic side of gaming.. i really appreciate your unique take on this !

it's just amazing, i can't wait to dive in and play this !

Thank you once again !

oasafeh

Nov 7, 2017
Encountered a bug where you equip different items. Attack button doesn't work anymore (Equipping armour or other weapons, bug happens. After trying to equip claws / basic sword, can't attack)

Aug 23, 2017
In case you've forgotten your Patreon login, here's a tool (with source - it's like 10 lines) to get you back in.

Put it in the same directory as the game, and always run the tool directly to stay logged in.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes