Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but I keep having an issue trying to extract the game and be able to play it.

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
Sorry but i can't test many things, i don't play with a Qwerty keyboard and as a lot of UE games as long as there isn't some settings to change our keybind i can't play on these games.

Is it hard to do ?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry but i can't test many things, i don't play with a Qwerty keyboard and as a lot of UE games as long as there isn't some settings to change our keybind i can't play on these games.

Is it hard to do ?
Can you not just change your keyboard layout to Qwerty in your OS?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So, I got the game to work now, and start it up, but its constantly stuck on the loading part and it then crashes. Any advice?

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the controls are a little clunky, its really fps hungry and either i have potato fingers but the enemies are really tough and the only sex scene i was able to reach was with a guy in a cabin i could control some positions and daylight levels

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
Can you not just change your keyboard layout to Qwerty in your OS?
and have to change setting on all my other games / software to use my keyboard in a foreign setting ( i'm not english and didn't learn to use the Qwerty) .. for a not finished game ? well i pass..

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There was a new public release with a launcher for v3.1.

Reactions: CobraPL

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
tl;dr: Not worth your time until this gets a save feature and even with (depending on how it works) might still be very frustrating because of a few bugs/oversights which are forcing you to restart from beginning ALOT. So far only 3 sex scenes/positions 1bjXmale 1missionaryXmale 1lesboXfemale

------------------------------------
Positive:
- Nicely used Unreal Engine
- Decent VoiceActing
- Potential for a story

Neutral:
- Controls are ok (not rebindable atm though, also the heavy attack only works with my right ALT key so that's a pain)
- The game seems really dark, even when tuning up my Display to max brightness. There're even worthwhile chests hidden in the extrem dark areas, so look closely for them)
- Sex: So far I only found one male enemy to have sexytime with if you loose. You get to choose between the same BJ (one where she calls his dick a dick and one where she calls his dick "manhood" ???) and a plain missionary. One female npc with one scene. Also three scenes accesable from the main menu, not sure what's up with that, I guess stuff you can't access anymore? haven't checked this before this version, so can't tell. But basicly the same scenes in different location and different looking partners (still human though)
The sex scenes themselfes are nothing special atm, not bad but not worthwhile to play it just for those .

Negative:
- Interaction with objects needs to much of a specific viewing angle so it's hard to pickup things or even just to open a big ass chest.
- No save (game isn't that long atm but bugs make even that short playthrough a long one)

Progression Problems:
Can't reach the key to leave the first big hall. There's a barrel around the elevated platform where the key is, BUT that barrel is right on the edge of a cliff, so you can't push it from the side you need to push it so it doesn't fall down. The game even gives you a voiceline if that happens but no further hint as to what to do in that case. Can't interact with the barrel (like pulling it) so yeah... any ideas? kalyskah.jpg

edit: guess I figured it out, or rather stumbled upon it. there's an elevator (with the lever for it on top of it because that makes sense) which I overlooked (because the game does a bad job at showing you what stuff you can interact with and what not. you really have to specificly look straight at the thing for the game to give you a visual feedback)
Suggest for dev: Use the lever before that to open the first door or something, so the player is aware that those are interactive.

2nd Key: So on a new playthrough (because of the boss bugg mentioned below) I rushed a little bit and forgot to pick up the 2nd key before jumping over the destroyed bridge. Turns out, it's a one way thing. because the pillar on the side you're comming from is to low to reach the platform. And even though there's a mechanic that lifts you up if you fall down a pit, it has it's own will and only set me down on the side where I'm already stuck at. so... next restart -_-

Bugs:
- First Boss Fight: don't die to the beast, that doesn't give a scene and afterwards it was bugged out for me. respawned, jumped back into the arena but apparently the beast spawned behind me on the stairs (or even behind a wall, could only see the hp bar) and didn't get back inside.
- Also in the Boss Area I tried to loot a skeleton, which messed up the interface and controls. (this was after the forementioned bug, not sure if that was related in this case or not)
- If you do a blood sucking attack and left click to fast after it/while it's happening, your character gets frozen in place. <--- THE WORST
- Description Text for the Characters stats is buging out, flickering while you try to add stats to it (still works, just annoying)
- Blood Rush or whatev it's called is sometimes endless. (not sure what triggers that, probably something about dying)

Last edited:
Reactions: NightShadeX
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes