cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Absolutely CANNOT find the damn key in the sewers!

(EDIT: Found it, but it's not very obvious)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
no dominant protagonist?
In the future, you will be able to shape Kalyskah's personality into a more dominant character. But if you mean Male character, we will have James at some point as a playable character. But although you will be able to make some quests with him, he will not be a protagonist.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Could I request that if someone could please make a torrent for this as over 4gb download is a bit on the large size (pretty please)

Chriel

Jun 20, 2017
i just killed an enemy and when i approach another i cannot lock on on to next then i restart game and i can again lock on .

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
In the future, you will be able to shape Kalyskah's personality into a more dominant character. But if you mean Male character, we will have James at some point as a playable character. But although you will be able to make some quests with him, he will not be a protagonist.
Thanks for the reply but I meant Kalyskah. Now that I know that I'll definantly wait for future updates. (Haven't played yet)

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
@Kalyskah What is currently the difference between the public demo version that is available here and the version that your $10(+) Patrons get?

blackelement

Jul 6, 2017
hii its hard to control i cant see inventory and take the sword boz that and the brightness of game very low i cant see barley to see but its great game hope more put the control need adjust can i ask where i can find the key of door ? my screen is 1280 1024 what is best for me !cant see command and talk before intercorse

kiyar

Jan 22, 2018
When i open the game it gives me an error saying GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4.bin is missing and something about game has to load COOKED content. What should I do ? Please help

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
When i open the game it gives me an error saying GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4.bin is missing and something about game has to load COOKED content. What should I do ? Please help
Have you tried clicking repair on the launcher?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
We gonna have sentences being said during the sex scenes, if someone have ideas of "submissive and dirty" things that Kalyskah can say (Based on the result of this post here: ) You can say it. Until Monday I'll be sending the best ones to our Voice Actress =D

Reactions: Centrophy

sloocky

May 19, 2017
Let them "win" in combat, it appears it only works on male enemies right now. Then select the option that is like "listen to me acolyte" or something along those lines. Then select the option that is something along the lines of "let me reward you" then you will get either a blowjob or doggy option.
if I lose the battle they kill me btw. no other options to select

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The developer responded a bit later to the same post you're quoting from me, he added some information I didn't know about. You have to have "hearts" in order to get the second chance dialogue option. You get hearts from killing enemies, and then lose them when you get killed and take the second chance option. So make sure you kill a few enemies before getting killed and then you should have to option. I never noticed that cause I had killed a few before the first time I died, so I thought it was always an option.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The developer responded a bit later to the same post you're quoting from me, he added some information I didn't know about. You have to have "hearts" in order to get the second chance dialogue option. You get hearts from killing enemies, and then lose them when you get killed and take the second chance option. So make sure you kill a few enemies before getting killed and then you should have to option. I never noticed that cause I had killed a few before the first time I died, so I thought it was always an option.
Yes, you need a positive score between the amount of enemies that you killed and times that you died

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes