Jun 9, 2017
Great, thanks for detailed answer. I appreciate it.

So I guess it will be possible to trigger simulator scenes unlimited times with various NPC right?
Do you also plan to smoothen out a bit sex animations? They are a bit rough around the edges, but still quite good.

Crossed fingers for you and this game. It's really ambitious, I hope you can make it successful.

PS. I forgot to mention, really glad that you are reworking combat. I even remember the first version of it - directional one. I think directional combat is always the best, but I get it why you scrapped it. For vampire game you need much more dynamic action and most of the directional combat systems are pretty static.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Great, thanks for detailed answer. I appreciate it.

So I guess it will be possible to trigger simulator scenes unlimited times with various NPC right?
Do you also plan to smoothen out a bit sex animations? They are a bit rough around the edges, but still quite good.

Crossed fingers for you and this game. It's really ambitious, I hope you can make it successful.

PS. I forgot to mention, really glad that you are reworking combat. I even remember the first version of it - directional one. I think directional combat is always the best, but I get it why you scrapped it. For vampire game you need much more dynamic action and most of the directional combat systems are pretty static.
We are going to eventually rework them all. But after the next demo is done.

And for the combat, now we will have a system with postures. I liked the directional combat too but it made difficult to fight multiple enemies.

Reactions: Hans Flammenwerfer
Sep 6, 2021
ngl... every image with her having those bags under her eyes and that pale complexion makes me think of her liking coke a bit too much, which is even better imo

Kalyskah is there a drug/alcohol build in the game? or planned for? anything thats using blood to make potions and poison?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
ngl... every image with her having those bags under her eyes and that pale complexion makes me think of her liking coke a bit too much, which is even better imo

Kalyskah is there a drug/alcohol build in the game? or planned for? anything thats using blood to make potions and poison?
Kalyskah is an undead. Drugs and poison have no effect on her. So this isn't planned.

As for blood as poison, we are not 100% done with designing all of her sets of abilities so making that she can turn her blood into poison isn't out of the table.

Now come on, Kalyskah's eyebags are cute!
HighresScreenshot00037.png

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
It's been a while since I played this but I loved Kalyskah's character and the exploration was fun.
I can't wait to try it again when it's further along.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
It's been a while since I played this but I loved Kalyskah's character and the exploration was fun.
I can't wait to try it again when it's further along.
Thank you!
This Unreal 5 update is exciting but it's also giving us A LOT of work to get it right. It will take us a little longer to get everything ready but I can't wait to show everyone what we have been working on!

Reactions: nema_doma and Lun@

Dazta3

Apr 20, 2018
Yes! Our goal is to release a new demo in june. Combat and performance fully fixed and MUCH BETTER graphics. This is why we've been so quiet on the past weeks, we've been cooking hehe
Don't change to UE5 mate i wanna play this with UEVR. UE5 runs like shit in UEVR on older hardware. Damn gonna have to get a better gpu

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes