BBlacksheep

Jan 21, 2019
i just killed an enemy and when i approach another i cannot lock on on to next then i restart game and i can again lock on .
Hit [C] for the caracter screen and close it again. then u should be able to lock the enemy and fight again.

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Its so often that I just cant defend myself cause I cant attack even with full stamina so I need to relogg everytime and this game has pretty long loading times so its really getting on nerves

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
@astutejoe and @Kalyskah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you guys! You made some good progress, love it! (y):);)
Thanks mate ;) I just finished the settings menu this weekend which includes brightness, resolution, resolution scale, graphics settings and audio settings.

Step by step we're revamping the game programming, eliminating bugs and including functionality :)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game. Kalyska is sexy (especially after tuning her assets a bit). And her voice sounds hot. Whoever did this voice acting did a great job.

Found a few bugs.
1. when jumping back out the sewer onto that bridge with 1 enemy I lost the fight because I arrived with next to 0 hitpoints. Locked onto him and I think I tried some dodge roll? Anyways, he hit me and the camera glitched. Decided to watch the doggystyle animation and the 2 lovebirds were displayed in the wrong direction (their asses touched lol). The NPC was humping the air and Kalyska was kneeling behind him. Looked funny. But the camera stayed glitched after ending the animation. Couldn't rotate it anymore (actually I might have not been able to rotate it during the sex scene, can't remember)
2. After leaving the dungeon together with the pink demon girl and completing the demo I got a popup saying "fatal error" when trying to go back to the main menu. Game shut down. Now when I start the game I always get this "fatal error" popup. :(

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Nice game. Kalyska is sexy (especially after tuning her assets a bit). And her voice sounds hot. Whoever did this voice acting did a great job.

Found a few bugs.
1. when jumping back out the sewer onto that bridge with 1 enemy I lost the fight because I arrived with next to 0 hitpoints. Locked onto him and I think I tried some dodge roll? Anyways, he hit me and the camera glitched. Decided to watch the doggystyle animation and the 2 lovebirds were displayed in the wrong direction (their asses touched lol). The NPC was humping the air and Kalyska was kneeling behind him. Looked funny. But the camera stayed glitched after ending the animation. Couldn't rotate it anymore (actually I might have not been able to rotate it during the sex scene, can't remember)
2. After leaving the dungeon together with the pink demon girl and completing the demo I got a popup saying "fatal error" when trying to go back to the main menu. Game shut down. Now when I start the game I always get this "fatal error" popup. :(

So, the weird rotation on this scene is a very unusual problem.. It's the first time we hear about, so I'll note and have a look on what's going on. But since one reported this bug before, might be a one time thing.

The camera problem is kinda tricky... I think that what happened to you was that somehow your camera changed to the cinematic one that only appears when Kalyskah is biting an enemy. I'll add a few more situations to reset this biting camera in a hope that we will at least have a better way to fix it if this problem happens again.

About the fatal error.. try to verify your game files through the launcher and play the game again. You save won't be lost because it is stored on the users\appdata folder.

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

Found a few bugs.
Damn, you really got to a very edge case lol

Thanks for the compliments on Kalyskah :)

Unfortunately if the game is just crashing due to your save, I'm afraid the only option will be to delete your save :/

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
is it not fiting on your screen?
Yeah, it just crop it on both sides. Only dialog, though. Other UI fits properly. My resolution 16:10, which may be the case. But this bug in windowed mode too.

P.S. You guys also need some work on battlecam in tight spaces.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Very good game, with the bonus of shaping the MC to the player's taste.

It would be enjoyable if we could get a torch a classic one or one with dead fire or something alike.

My thanks to the developing team (y)

Reactions: Kalyskah

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hello everyone!
The awesome Mizzsaville recorded... err.. hm.. 300mb of NSFW sentences that Kalyskah will be able to say during the sex scenes. The theme was based on a poll that we made with the patrons requesting her to behave on a "Dirty and Submissive" manner.
We will be putting this new sentences in time, but the plan is to make that we will have custom sentences based even on some of the items that you might be wearing during the scene (Like the pet collar)

We ran into some problems on the week before the release of version 0.7 and we had to spend a lot of time reworking a few more areas on the back-end code. We will release the 0.7.0 hopefully tomorrow with tons of bugfixes and improvements on the combat system, a new enemy and new areas to explore on the dungeon, plus the new reverse cowgirl animation and a placeholder of climax for the blowjob (I say placeholder because we didn't made good cumshot shader yet).
But unfortunately, the AI on the sex scenes and the new armour will have to wait a little bit longer. We will probably release those together with the hotfixes patches that we do on the month after the release of a new version number.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hello everyone, Corintio here!
This new patch is meant to be a ‘quality of life’ one, focusing on enhancements for the game on the current state. We also changed plenty of the flow of dungeon, so playing though it again should feel different. So it’s recommended to press that new game button!
Highlights:
  • Sound effects overhaul;
  • New weapon and armour;
  • New erotic animation and navigation;
  • Combo system;
  • Properly made an evasion system, replacing that awful rolling.
Fixes:
  • Fixed the camera clipping on dialogues and cinematics. But notice that since the aspect of the screen is no longer being controlled by the cameras, the iron bars on Merishya’s dialogue might cover the character face depending on your resolution;
  • Disabled the dramatic camera priority on Kalyskah’s spawn, which was causing a very rare bug that made the game camera getting stuck;
  • Kalyskah’s guard in dialogues;
  • Kalyskah will only whistle when she throws a barrel on the first floor of the starting room, not when she overlaps it as it was before;
  • Kalyskah will not say sentences while you explore the dungeon as intended. We used to have a problem where enemies colliding with the trigger boxes where disabling the sentences.
  • Improvements on the character state machine, which should prevent Kalyskah to get stuck after exiting dialogues;
  • Undead will collide with the elevators properly, so you will no longer be able to kill them by getting to an elevator and waiting from them to go through the ground and die.
Enhancements:
  • Overhaul of footstep sounds. Now they will match the surface and your equipment;
  • Added a new game button, you no longer have to go to your appdata folder to delete your save if you want to start the game from the beginning;
  • Different animations will cause different damage;
  • Enemies play a stun animation when they get hit. This will make combat more responsive and make easier to make combos;
  • You are no longer be able to change the guard direction in the middle of an attack or combo;
  • Improved Undead physics assets and made them play a death animation that changes according to the direction that you were when you hit them;
  • Eyes will now track the other actor on dialogues, preventing characters to have dead fish eyes in the middle of a conversation. (Known issue: If you skip dialogue to quickly, they might look to the wrong direction. But it fix as soon as the dialogue ends)
  • Glasses and Pet-Collar will no longer use the “head” slot like the hat was doing, so you will be able to wear all three at once!
  • Weapon trail effects should be more reliable;
  • Improved all the weapon’s shading. No more plastic weapons!
  • When Kalyskah receives an attack, she will play an animation considering as she doesn’t have a weapon equipped if her sword is sheathed;
  • Improved chest looting logic so you won’t get repeated items that where supposed to be unique;
  • Reduced the stamina cost for dodging attacks;
  • We removed the rolling, dodging attacks are now a side step, which happens way quicker and goes exactly to where you want to go. But it will make you vunerable for a short period. So try not to evade too early or you will get hit!
  • Improvements on the enemy damage and health scaling according to their level. They shouldn’t be meat shields any longer;
  • Reduced boss health a little bit and improved his locomotion animations + collisions (Although in one of our tests, Kalyskah got stuck inside his head until she got hit again. Tell us if you have this problem because then we can see how to fix it);
  • Slight improvements on the character’s rotation on the final cutscene;
  • Improved enemy patrol paths on the sewers;
  • Doors now show when they are locked, open, when you have a key to open it and when it’s jammed.
Features:
  • New enemy on the sewers. His appearance will be improved in time;
  • Combo system implemented for the two- and one-handed swords!
  • New game loading screen with a small widget that will be rolling, showing that the game is not frozen;
  • Possibly made the game open a little bit faster and fixed eventual crash while opening it;
  • Revamped game options menu, now you can actually set your resolution and tweaks things like brightness and audio volume for Ambient, Combat, General, Dialogue or all at once!
  • New Sword: Claymore (It is big!)
  • New Armour: Dress (For those familiar with version 0.2 of the game, it’s that dress! But we will fix the textures on the next version)
  • Undead and Kalyskah will have small sentences while they fight, bringing more immersion and lore to what’s going on;
  • Merishya will now have something to saw if Kalyskah goes talk with her after having sex with any of her acolytes ;D
  • You can now walk normally by holding ctrl, and holding shift while having a weapon equipped will make Kalyskah walk a little faster than before.
Erotic scenes updates:
  • Better controls on the sex scenes, so you will be able to go to manual mode on the blowjob and lesbian fingering animations;
  • New Sex-Animation: Reverse-Cowgirl. You can see it through the doggystyle branch;
  • Hair-Pulling and Oath animations have been added as branches of the doggystyle;
  • Smooth transitions between Kalyskah doggystyle and it’s branches (Hair-Pull, Oath and Cowgirl);
  • Blowjob climax placeholder (With Kalyskah saying dirty things);
  • Improvements on the way the doggystyle blends with slapping additive animation when you press the interact button;
  • Enabled second chance erotic scene between Kalyskah and the female acolyte. For now, it plays the same animation that it plays with Merishya, but we will expand the lesbian animations in time;
  • There is a swap button on lesbian scene now =)
Known issues:
  • Kalyskah will have her weapon on her hand after exiting a sex scene. Just reequip it and it will be fixed. We will improve the ‘toggle weapon’ logic on a hotfix this month.
  • We will have to review the physics on some armours. But that will be done on version 0.7.1

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Yeah, it just crop it on both sides. Only dialog, though. Other UI fits properly. My resolution 16:10, which may be the case. But this bug in windowed mode too.

P.S. You guys also need some work on battlecam in tight spaces.
We solved this problem on version 0.7, thanks for reporting =D

My game doesn't go through the first screen. Is that a bug?
I think it will fit now, we fixed many problems regarding screen resolution, size and UI

Very good game, with the bonus of shaping the MC to the player's taste.

It would be enjoyable if we could get a torch a classic one or one with dead fire or something alike.

My thanks to the developing team (y)
Thank you very much!
posted
This new patch is meant to be a ‘quality of life’ one, focusing on enhancements for the game on the current state. We also changed plenty of the flow of dungeon, so playing though it again should feel different. So it’s recommended to press that new game button!
Highlights:
  • Sound effects overhaul;
  • New weapon and armour;
  • New erotic animation and navigation;
  • Combo system;
  • Properly made an evasion system, replacing that awful rolling.
Fixes:
  • Fixed the camera clipping on dialogues and cinematics. But notice that since the aspect of the screen is no longer being controlled by the cameras, the iron bars on Merishya’s dialogue might cover the character face depending on your resolution;
  • Disabled the dramatic camera priority on Kalyskah’s spawn, which was causing a very rare bug that made the game camera getting stuck;
  • Kalyskah’s guard in dialogues;
  • Kalyskah will only whistle when she throws a barrel on the first floor of the starting room, not when she overlaps it as it was before;
  • Kalyskah will not say sentences while you explore the dungeon as intended. We used to have a problem where enemies colliding with the trigger boxes where disabling the sentences.
  • Improvements on the character state machine, which should prevent Kalyskah to get stuck after exiting dialogues;
  • Undead will collide with the elevators properly, so you will no longer be able to kill them by getting to an elevator and waiting from them to go through the ground and die.
Enhancements:
  • Overhaul of footstep sounds. Now they will match the surface and your equipment;
  • Added a new game button, you no longer have to go to your appdata folder to delete your save if you want to start the game from the beginning;
  • Different animations will cause different damage;
  • Enemies play a stun animation when they get hit. This will make combat more responsive and make easier to make combos;
  • You are no longer be able to change the guard direction in the middle of an attack or combo;
  • Improved Undead physics assets and made them play a death animation that changes according to the direction that you were when you hit them;
  • Eyes will now track the other actor on dialogues, preventing characters to have dead fish eyes in the middle of a conversation. (Known issue: If you skip dialogue to quickly, they might look to the wrong direction. But it fix as soon as the dialogue ends)
  • Glasses and Pet-Collar will no longer use the “head” slot like the hat was doing, so you will be able to wear all three at once!
  • Weapon trail effects should be more reliable;
  • Improved all the weapon’s shading. No more plastic weapons!
  • When Kalyskah receives an attack, she will play an animation considering as she doesn’t have a weapon equipped if her sword is sheathed;
  • Improved chest looting logic so you won’t get repeated items that where supposed to be unique;
  • Reduced the stamina cost for dodging attacks;
  • We removed the rolling, dodging attacks are now a side step, which happens way quicker and goes exactly to where you want to go. But it will make you vunerable for a short period. So try not to evade too early or you will get hit!
  • Improvements on the enemy damage and health scaling according to their level. They shouldn’t be meat shields any longer;
  • Reduced boss health a little bit and improved his locomotion animations + collisions (Although in one of our tests, Kalyskah got stuck inside his head until she got hit again. Tell us if you have this problem because then we can see how to fix it);
  • Slight improvements on the character’s rotation on the final cutscene;
  • Improved enemy patrol paths on the sewers;
  • Doors now show when they are locked, open, when you have a key to open it and when it’s jammed.
Features:
  • New enemy on the sewers. His appearance will be improved in time;
  • Combo system implemented for the two- and one-handed swords!
  • New game loading screen with a small widget that will be rolling, showing that the game is not frozen;
  • Possibly made the game open a little bit faster and fixed eventual crash while opening it;
  • Revamped game options menu, now you can actually set your resolution and tweaks things like brightness and audio volume for Ambient, Combat, General, Dialogue or all at once!
  • New Sword: Claymore (It is big!)
  • New Armour: Dress (For those familiar with version 0.2 of the game, it’s that dress! But we will fix the textures on the next version)
  • Undead and Kalyskah will have small sentences while they fight, bringing more immersion and lore to what’s going on;
  • Merishya will now have something to saw if Kalyskah goes talk with her after having sex with any of her acolytes ;D
  • You can now walk normally by holding ctrl, and holding shift while having a weapon equipped will make Kalyskah walk a little faster than before.
Erotic scenes updates:
  • Better controls on the sex scenes, so you will be able to go to manual mode on the blowjob and lesbian fingering animations;
  • New Sex-Animation: Reverse-Cowgirl. You can see it through the doggystyle branch;
  • Hair-Pulling and Oath animations have been added as branches of the doggystyle;
  • Smooth transitions between Kalyskah doggystyle and it’s branches (Hair-Pull, Oath and Cowgirl);
  • Blowjob climax placeholder (With Kalyskah saying dirty things);
  • Improvements on the way the doggystyle blends with slapping additive animation when you press the interact button;
  • Enabled second chance erotic scene between Kalyskah and the female acolyte. For now, it plays the same animation that it plays with Merishya, but we will expand the lesbian animations in time;
  • There is a swap button on lesbian scene now =)
Known issues:
  • Kalyskah will have her weapon on her hand after exiting a sex scene. Just reequip it and it will be fixed. We will improve the ‘toggle weapon’ logic on a hotfix this month.
  • We will have to review the physics on some armours. But that will be done on version 0.7.1

Haha you where faster then me. I was about to post the changelog here.... but there is something missing: A video showing the new transitions between animations! =D

(I will embed it after the upload is done on my drive. I didn't know pornhub didn't embedded things lol)

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted

We won't be releasing any hotfix for version 0.7 (BooooooOOOoOOo!)
But that's for two good reasons:
  • Although we could improve 0.7, we didn't received any report of game breaking bug;
  • The basic quest system is done and we are now focusing solely on the open world!
But the Royal Bloods will see it first. Because although we have a quest system, none of the complex quests that we designed so far have been voiced yet, and we want to make some sort of... benchmark to see how this huge environment will run, so we can find out what we will need to optimize to make it more user friendly. The royal bloods will receive a patch somewhere between the last week of this month, or the first of the next. There will be no quests, or maybe just something VERY simple like those classic "fetch" or "kill X amount of creatures" sort of thing. And the FPS will be enabled on their screen for this beta, so they can tell us how smooth (or not) the game is.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
A glimpse of what's coming next =D

ScreenShot00049.png

More pictures here (For some reason my attachments are becoming grey here):

• Love
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Will it be possible to gain blood from animals (RATS!) too, like in V:TM Bloodlines?!
Does daytime influences Kalyskah's state? (sun burns/weakens her)

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes