5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrKamadeva

Jul 29, 2018
other animators wouldn't dare even try to animate a tongue lol
This is 100% btw.
I just dont jump to other models to get the modelwork done and ,best case, learn how to improve from that (like adding bump modifier to skin shader so the specular doesnt look like a Ken doll). Yes its sadly a slow progress but I have a good feeling .

Thanks for the compliment .
I was running with longer animations and fightscenes but I cant afford that timeluxury this year (taxes).

Last edited by a moderator:

sshaw69

Jan 1, 2024
Your work is really good, I only just discovered it! The SW The Stih Awakens stuff was great and I enjoyed the part 2 handjob as well, it was strangely (in a good way) really sexy...i think the tongue stuff adds an extra layer plus...I absolutely love handjob/blowjob facials where the "giver" of the action/blowjob/whatever, is in absolute control of where the cum goes...not enough of that IMO I think it's personally much hotter as what's the point of all that work to be taken away at the end by the one cumming ha. Anyway that's just my 2p.

Keep up the good work in your current stuff, it's getting better :).

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
is it me or does kama use a little to much tongue action? i have not been feeling his stuff since the ork animation

Reactions: Zakalet

sshaw69

Jan 1, 2024
Genuinely concerned, no update on any platform from Kama so maybe something has happened, we never know but hopefully something can be found out.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Genuinely concerned, no update on any platform from Kama so maybe something has happened, we never know but hopefully something can be found out.
Nah, that's normal, dude spend 2 years without no update just to return as if nothing happened with a project cancelled

JaoGavoke

May 3, 2018
Didnt he release the Mami video on patreon?
If so, could anyone upload it here? I mean, if he's not releasing it, someone will do it eventually

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Its out and available on R34 and Newgrounds.

I'm not really a fan of this one. OnlyHands and doesn't even have the decency Rey did to swallow at the end.

MrKamadeva

Jul 29, 2018
If I suddenly dont post anything . It means Im under cortisol treatment . Usually makes me depressive until it fades off. Some people handle it better than me . I've mentioned it 1-2 times that I have typ 4 Psorisarsis Atritis. Its easily missable tho.

Animation is out btw.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LoganTodd

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
If I suddenly dont post anything . It means Im under cortisol treatment . Usually makes me depressive until it fades off. Some people handle it better than me . I've mentioned it 1-2 times that I have typ 4 Psorisarsis Atritis. Its easily missable tho.

Animation is out btw.
I am really glad you're fine, I supposed you didn't post the project was cuz some circumstances, but I am happy that you're fine

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote