5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kalxto

May 15, 2021
If I suddenly dont post anything . It means Im under cortisol treatment . Usually makes me depressive until it fades off. Some people handle it better than me . I've mentioned it 1-2 times that I have typ 4 Psorisarsis Atritis. Its easily missable tho.

Animation is out btw.
good to know you are fine man, hope to see more of your stuff and hope you get better

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
If I suddenly dont post anything . It means Im under cortisol treatment . Usually makes me depressive until it fades off. Some people handle it better than me . I've mentioned it 1-2 times that I have typ 4 Psorisarsis Atritis. Its easily missable tho.

Animation is out btw.
All too often people forget the artist behind the works they’re having a fap to is also a human being. Especially one with a lingering health issue like yours. May you feel better m8

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I came upon on Rule34 of Sheva from Resident Evil being molested through a wall, which was attributed to Kamadeva. Would anyone happen to know where I can find the complete video? Is it in the OP?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
considering it says coming soon from 2 months ago, knowing him, its prolly a wip he either never finished, or hasnt gotten around to finishing.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I came upon on Rule34 of Sheva from Resident Evil being molested through a wall, which was attributed to Kamadeva. Would anyone happen to know where I can find the complete video? Is it in the OP?
That's all there is to that at least at the moment.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I only saw this update on the Discord, but Sheva/Sonya II has a preview on Patreon (30 seconds for all tiers, 2 minutes for 2nd tier and higher). I'm happy to subscribe for releases, but WIPs and trailers? Meh.

Pinzuu

Nov 18, 2019
Got a completionist's itch going. And I can only find their oldest stuff on tube sites. I'm set for full releases as I'm subbed to them, but the oldest works are hard to find.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote