RPGM - Kamehouse Challenge [v0.4a] [Pervy_Buu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

It has potential the game its pretty simple and the animations are good, The desings are kinda fine like its the same as the serias with more THICC and nothing more. The gameplay its just like summer meories and its just an point and click with sometime text that interups you an its kinda anoying.
    Still it has potential to be a better game i hope. 4/10 (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

I think it's quite promising. I love the netori, pixel art games and 18 is a very attractive character, and it doesn't bother me at all to play as Roshi. The 4 stars are for its potential, since at the moment the game has very little sexual content and is hidden under a lot of farming. The minigames could be better and take advantage of showing 18 provocative content, but we will only be repeating monotonous actions with Roshi for now. I don't know exactly what the creator has planned, but if he reduces the farming, adds more sex and corruption scenes, and polishes the minigames it will already be a decent game. If in addition to this they added some extra character as a secondary reward it would be even better:BootyTime:(y)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

andilu1215

Little content, I like its inspiration from Pinkypaw comics, the style of the game is great, to put Easter eggs with the click or move and there is a secret scene, I love it, it has enormous potential, I will continue supporting, keep it up guy makes the game
  4. 4.00 star(s)

machiicaa

I really like the art and i see the potential... but the gameplay and tutorial needs to improve... Im going to put five starts once the game gets better and keep updating

The most good thing about this game is the art, the color, its really nice, more scenes and two more femine characther would be good too
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Mephistofeles

SO. MANY. FUCKING. TUTORIALS.
    Also the game should really be about Roshi, or at least having the Netorare tag. I dont understand how the premise is about Roshi corrupting 18 and then the gameplay is just Krillin playing against her in some really tedious kindergarden level minigames, that the author think we need a science book of explanations to understand.
    Absoultely awfull everything except maybe the pixel art. Fuck this, im going to start Kame house again. How is that still the only good DB hentai game is something that always suprises me.
    EDIT: Just read that some people found out that the art, the one thing i praise, is traced. Dont know if true, but if it is, this is just embarasing.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

loikl

Let's be direct, I hope you don't take it the wrong way:

This was a very good idea with poor execution.

1.- Gameplay: this is clearly inspired by Summer Memories, you can tell by the interface of the minigames, however, it is very tedious that during the minigame you are interrupted every 2 clicks to show text, not to mention that there is nothing to do More than clicking and playing the mini-games but it gets repetitive very quickly.

2.- Story: there is none, everything is summarized in you have mini-games collect "points" and buy perks, but there is simply almost nothing in the story, according to the plot this would be a trainer but there is little of that.

3.- The MC: seriously? Krillin? If this is a trainer, it is clear that Roshi is the best option, even the story writes itself. Example: Roshi wants to corrupt n.18 but it is clear that she rejects him so tired of that, he uses the spheres and gets a way to "train" her, during the game you simply have to be careful because if Krillin notices that = Game over, if you go very fast with n.18 = Game over and in addition to training her Roshi would have to look for ways to get money and obtain "accessories" to their work, and even girls like Chichi, Bulma and Videl could be added in the future.

It's just a tip, but I think it would have greater potential.

P.S. If anyone wants to reuse this poorly made story that I just shared, do it, you need a good trainer like that.