EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
s.jpg

Overview:
Erotic game developer Lilith presents the ultimate collection for fans of Kangoku Senkan, the juicy adult series about sexy women who are subjected to all manner of erotic torments aboard a prison battleship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-08
Release Date: Japanese 2013-10-25, English 2019-04-15
Original Title: 監獄戦艦PREMIUM BOX
Developer: Anime Lilith
Translation: Dark Translations & Rattan Man Translations
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Game: Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: - COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Full Save

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

main.jpg gallery08.jpg gallery11.jpg gallery15.jpg gallery03.jpg gallery18.jpg gallery06.jpg gallery02.jpg gallery01.jpg gallery04.jpg gallery09.jpg gallery07.jpg gallery12.jpg gallery13.jpg gallery14.jpg gallery16.jpg gallery17.jpg gallery10.jpg gallery05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Could someone enlighten me about what kind/amount of choices these games contain? I find it hard to get into the story of nukige VNs, so train rides are pretty much a no-no for me.

Artumis

May 21, 2019
VNDB says that this collection contains the Lilith-Izm06 components of Kangoku Senkan 2. However, I'm not sure what that content was exactly, and the main menu of the Premium Box only allows for selection of the two games and the IF chapter. DLsite describes it as "Popular scenes from [Kangoku Senkan 2] made into beautiful anime!" I'm assuming that the Izm06 content was added to Kangoku Senkan 2 Complete as "2 bonus afterstories" and is thus included in the game? Mostly curious for purposes of clarification.

Reactions: pivan4 and GaRbS
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote