Ren'Py Kanker Love: Lee

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
lee_cover_gif.gif
Kanker Love: Lee
Lee Kanker needs some love, are you ready to give it to her?
In this Ed, Edd n Eddy interactive animation, you have a number of customization items you can buy by making Lee cum, so you can do Lee however you want.
Artist:
:
Programming:
: -
Audio:

Developer Notes:
Version 2.0 adds audio to the game, and a main menu screen! The next update, the last update, will add an additional option and a music track.

Instructions:
  • Use the bar at the top right to change your speed
  • Get quarters every time you make Lee cum
  • Use your quarters to unlock extra content
Downloads:

You can also play online
-

Reactions: KingArthur101

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The reason I decided to make this thread here is that this is more of an interactive animation than it is a game per se, so I heard I can't add it to the game section of the forum, although dunno if it belongs in the animation section either.

That being said, we are currently working on version 3.0, which should be the final version, which will include a new Anal option, a few extra small cosmetic options, and a new background track for the actual game:
View attachment Kanker Love_ Lee 2023-04-02 12-12-26.mp4
Additionally, we are also making May Kanker! Since we are planning this to be a trilogy of 3 animations, although May is still very early in development and most of this video is placeholders:
View attachment Kanker Love_ May 2023-04-02 14-12-16.mp4
Hope you guys enjoy these.

...did u post this in the wrong place?
No. As explained above, this doesn't fit the game forum, and I don't think it quite fits the animation forum, but I might be wrong.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The reason I decided to make this thread here is that this is more of an interactive animation than it is a game per se, so I heard I can't add it to the game section of the forum, although dunno if it belongs in the animation section either.

That being said, we are currently working on version 3.0, which should be the final version, which will include a new Anal option, a few extra small cosmetic options, and a new background track for the actual game:
View attachment 2520047
Additionally, we are also making May Kanker! Since we are planning this to be a trilogy of 3 animations, although May is still very early in development and most of this video is placeholders:
View attachment 2520049
Hope you guys enjoy these.

No. As explained above, this doesn't fit the game forum, and I don't think it quite fits the animation forum, but I might be wrong.
..kk....looks good....good luck....