Unity - Completed - Kankin Shoujo 3D - Re:birthing [Final] [Dieselmine]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

I didint like even a bit of the game, it looks to jabnky and lame, and that Bad translation dont do it better for the experience, some animations are BAD and the cunstomization its good, but still it feel to lack of everything this game have no soul and the desing it just Meh. Bad game bad Wank 2/10
    (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Secmess

It's actually way better than I expected. It does look "janky" in places, especially the insertion, but then we get very fluid animation and physics instead. Me for example, prefer boobs smaller than the model used here most of the time, but I actually love this one coz of it.

Despite the similar style, it's better than early Miconisomi works (the Nico & Maki ones). The face model is also notably cute and consistent. In other games, you usually have a lot of angles where it becomes ugly.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Disregarding the machine translation (I understand, most of these games don't get translated properly, that's not the game's fault), this game just isn't good. The toys are boring, the sex clips like hell, there's barely anywhere to go, and there's literally an auto-win item in the shop that doesn't actually cost much, and when you use it and win the game, you get the best ending, which ironically enough unlocks a "here, have 99 of every item" mode. It's not worth it, though, this game doesn't really have anything that stands out, it's just short and generic.

Honestly you're better off tracking down some other 3D sex sim, this one's not worth the time to download it.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

sridanu

Poorly made game, bad graphics and horrible animations. Also a lot of cut scenes that make it boring. Voice acting not that great either. Rape theme might be a turnoff for most, Not worth giving it a try.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

TheLeftFriend

The game concept is fun, but lacking in power and assets.

Animation is good given the goals they are aiming for but falls with the art assets: for example the blowjobs scene you can see clipping of the dick in the mouth..

Classic Japanese story of a man falling in-love from a distance and kidnapping.