VN Kansen Built-in Flowcharts

GlasgowMoon

Oct 30, 2021
Recently I started reading Kansen series with translation provided by Textractor. One time I searched VNDB page ( ) and almost all games have "Built-in Flowchart" tag on their pages (exception being 5, Clipping Chronicles, and Ball Buster). I just started reading Kansen 2 but didn't come across this "flowchart" in the first nor second game now. I'm missing some of scenes and CGs in gallery of the first game and wanted to ask a question: is it in some other release? I have all games from one thread here on the site. Maybe it should be switched somewhere in settings? Games are quite confusing in matter of choices or scenes and I don't want to be confused.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Recently I started reading Kansen series with translation provided by Textractor. One time I searched VNDB page ( ) and almost all games have "Built-in Flowchart" tag on their pages (exception being 5, Clipping Chronicles, and Ball Buster). I just started reading Kansen 2 but didn't come across this "flowchart" in the first nor second game now. I'm missing some of scenes and CGs in gallery of the first game and wanted to ask a question: is it in some other release? I have all games from one thread here on the site. Maybe it should be switched somewhere in settings? Games are quite confusing in matter of choices or scenes and I don't want to be confused.
Would you please post everything that you know that happens in the kansen games including the spoilers, especially the infection routes and any bouns, GlasgowMoon.

GlasgowMoon

Oct 30, 2021
Would you please post everything that you know that happens in the kansen games including the spoilers, especially the infection routes and any bouns, GlasgowMoon.
You mean the overall plot? Hmm, maybe someday, but I kinda skipped the second half of game just for H-scenes, partly because it was kinda confusing with routes and choices at that point. More important - do yoi know if there's a flowchart in games and how to unlock them? Does game REALLY provides the option or vndb page is lying? Please say, if you know anything

Mar 13, 2019
You mean the overall plot? Hmm, maybe someday, but I kinda skipped the second half of game just for H-scenes, partly because it was kinda confusing with routes and choices at that point. More important - do yoi know if there's a flowchart in games and how to unlock them? Does game REALLY provides the option or vndb page is lying? Please say, if you know anything
I assume you want the game to try it for yourself?

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I want to try the flowchart for myself, it would be much easier to navigate into some obscure scenes and routes, and there's no info on this in English AT ALL. So, yes, do you know the way to see the flowchart in the games?
There is like no flowchart at all unless you're willing to machine translate the game unless Gamefaqs has it

GlasgowMoon

Oct 30, 2021
Oh, actually I just did some research in japanese side of internet and found 100% walkthrough! I'm not sure if there are guides for other games on the site, but I am providing the link:

Reactions: kuudeshe

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Very late answer (I hope this isn't necroposting) but, as someone who's read Kansen too, the original releases did indeed have built-in ending flowcharts. For whatever reason though, the re-releases, COMPLETE+ in particular, do not have them. This is the reason why I've been trying to find the original releases of the game, but everything I've been able to find that's still downloadable is generally the COMPLETE+ versions.