4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Kara-no-Shoujo-2-Cover.jpg

Overview:
Prewar-era Japan.
Deep in the snowy mountains of northwestern Japan, there exists a settlement called Hitogata, the Village of Dolls. On the night of the festival honoring the clay idol Hinna-sama, a girl is murdered.
The villagers all blame Hinna-sama's curse. One outside the faith has joined in the festival of Hinna-sama, and brought the painful death of the curse down upon themself.
October, 1957.
Two years have passed since Kuchiki Touko's abduction from her hospital room.
Tokisaka Reiji's younger sister saves a man who had tried to commit suicide.
He, too, is the most recent victim of "Hinna-sama's curse"——
Tokisaka Reiji begins his investigation, clinging desperately to the hope that Touko can be saved——
And at the same time, a strange religious group said to have dissolved six years ago begins to move again, to put a certain plan into motion——
The curse will be carried out, whether by the gods or by human hands.​

Original title: 虚ノ少女
Thread Updated: 2019-03-13
Release Date: Japan 2013-02-08, English Version 2015-10-30
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Kara-no-Shoujo-2-screen1.jpg Kara-no-Shoujo-2-screen2.jpg 92511.jpg 92509.jpg 92515.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
It's been years since the last time I played this series.
The True Ending of KnS2 still haunts me even until today. I dont have any guts to touch this game ever again right now.
Still tough, I'm still waiting for KnS3.
Most enjoyable, depressing and unforgettable VN I've ever played (I haven't played VN that much though :coldsweat:)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
so i sunk a goo 10+ hours into this..... and well it fucked my feelings (yeah i skipped a little bit of dialogue at one point :S ) but the true ending though :'( last time i was this invested into a visual novel was katawa shoujo, but holy shit is this one a whole lot darker (although i believe the first is even more darker, i have watched a video about it and read up on the story and damn that shit is sad, :( i like the obsessed ending cause toko has a happy ending there) on reddit the estimate 2020 for number 3 :|

Reactions: jackkane and rev33

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
so i sunk a goo 10+ hours into this..... and well it fucked my feelings (yeah i skipped a little bit of dialogue at one point :S ) but the true ending though :'( last time i was this invested into a visual novel was katawa shoujo, but holy shit is this one a whole lot darker (although i believe the first is even more darker, i have watched a video about it and read up on the story and damn that shit is sad, :( i like the obsessed ending cause toko has a happy ending there) on reddit the estimate 2020 for number 3 :|
Agreed. Obsessed ending is...bittersweet(at least not as depressing as the true ending). I'd pretend to consider it as the true ending just to lift up my fucked up feeling back then :coldsweat:

Damn, still 3 more years to KnS3. I hope I'm still alive when that time come.
At least I still have 3 more years to gather my courage to replay this whole series again.
I hope they will not do anything bad to Kyoko in KnS3. But, knowing Innocent Grey, I wouldn't expect that much.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Agreed. Obsessed ending is...bittersweet(at least not as depressing as the true ending). I'd pretend to consider it as the true ending just to lift up my fucked up feeling back then :coldsweat:

Damn, still 3 more years to KnS3. I hope I'm still alive when that time come.
At least I still have 3 more years to gather my courage to replay this whole series again.
I hope they will not do anything bad to Kyoko in KnS3. But, knowing Innocent Grey, I wouldn't expect that much.
this makes the true ending more bearable and happy still sad though

just in case you didn't notice in the true ending that baby that was taken that Reiji held earlier was the baby that Toko gave birth too at the start before she died, and that baby is also Reiji's child, which was hinted at when he was holding the baby and how it was so quiet and then cried when he stopped holding them. number 3 better end with Reiji finding his baby and being a happy ending to the series. also as sad a Toko's ending was it was kinda a happy ending for her, cause she found herself and was free, i think the guy that has the baby killed those other two before Toko gave birth plus he was the doctor out of the 3 of them so it would make sense he was the one to deliver the baby and he doesn't seem like a straight up bad guy, just someone who is troubled and trying to do some good.

Reactions: NotBot9

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Are the torrents for all three games still available? I'm trying to download them all using the torrents posted in each of their threads and I'm having no luck.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Are the torrents for all three games still available? I'm trying to download them all using the torrents posted in each of their threads and I'm having no luck.
It looks like nobody seeds the 3 games. Shame, wanted to play them.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It looks like nobody is seeds the 3 games. Shame, wanted to play them.
i've uploaded a Mega link for cartagra and Kara no Shojo, i'll add one for kara no shojo 2 later in the day

Edit: link available

Last edited:

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
just picked up on this then saw their were previous versions.So currently playing through Cartagra ~Affliction of the Soul~
and if that is a sign of the quality of the writting and the cgs im sold will be playing them all

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
these games are nothing but downer endings it's what I would expect if yoko taro started to write visual novels.

Reactions: MAD6999

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
these games are nothing but downer endings
wish you had put that in a spoiler lol.But seriously yes it is dark from what i have seen but not everything in the world is happy and rosey.So ill run with it .It is a refreshing change (all be it on the dark side) from the usual fare that is served up

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes