VN Others Completed Kara no Shojo II [Final] [Innocent Grey]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 14, 2018
Played the first one and cried a little. Was planning on playing two but the darn thing is asking me for an activation code, haha. Guess I can't play it. Thanks for uploading though.

Edit - Whoops, excuse my techtardy ways, but I got it to work now! So, again, thanks for the upload, m8!

ChrisRamzi

Apr 28, 2018
Damn I have the game both part 1 and part 2 though I haven't played it yet cuz I have a bunch VN's that I have to finish but now that I read this comments here...... Looks like I need to steel my heart for this game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Damn I have the game both part 1 and part 2 though I haven't played it yet cuz I have a bunch VN's that I have to finish but now that I read this comments here...... Looks like I need to steel my heart for this game.
prepare for the feels.

Mizukizero

Jul 16, 2018
doesn't work if I torrent it .. need an avtivation code.. I put the crack in the game directionary but yeah doesn't work..

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP with new download links.
Cheers

Jul 28, 2017
I finally got the guts to finish this one (true end) and it isn't that bad, the ending takes a weight off your shoulders.
The first game demolished me so i thought this one would be worse.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer version of the game! You're the best!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes