VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Kara [v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Echowraith

The game lasts almost 20 minutes, most of the content is related to Detroit. The game offers a good amount of adult content considering its gameplay duration. The story of the game is completely about you being Todd how would you treat Kara? (it can be F or vanilla) recommend it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MortaI

Oh wow, that could get the record for shortest game on the site. I don't see demo written anywhere, so i assume it's final form, which is a bit of a shame, because the potential it has and how well made it feels. Big props to the different camera angles, atleast it is kind of compensation for the short sex scenes. It's also missing extra menu, where you can check on scenes and illustrations. Not sure why it has sci-fi tag on, it has nothing to do with that. Well, whether it got sequal or not, shouldn't be bothering, since we live in that era where robots and AI are more popular topic than ever. We gonna get plenty of that thematic very soon.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

VViolet

No true middle ground, only a good or bad path, voluntary or inv, life together or death.
    A short, quick game, good for what it is.
    As it is, the game gets 4, or 4.5/5 stars if i could, good but quick game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ditzlover

A very nice quick game! Most of the sexy parts are animated. I hoped that there would be more animations like the breast enlarging ones, where it's not just a loop until you go to the next scene.
    There seems to only be a 'evil' or 'good' choice but some animations can only be seen by going certain routes.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

Extremely short, even when you play both good and bad, it takes about 5 minutes. Takes longer to write the review.
    Very well done though. Super hot, so good for a quick fap, make that a very quick fap.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

holy father

Its a pretty hardcore game. Need more of this kind.

Wish it was longer tho and something for me to do other than just choose answers.
    Needless to say i chose the bad ending.
    Not going to lie, i skipped most of the dialogue
  7. 5.00 star(s)

JBP

A short and magnificently presented game. “good and bad” option very well presented and resolved. The images are excellent and carefully finished. A hope the author can give us some more of his art. Thanks a lot and kudos.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Kara [v1.0] is a short game that was quite enjoyable. The renders and especially the animations are top-notch content. The writing while not that crazy or good is simple enough to get to point a to point b. I'd recommend this game for sure to any other degenerate out there. Also, I'd think if there was a continuation with the bad ending, I feel like you could go into a lot of directions with a sequel as well.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

ddakkal

Cute little game.
    The writing is a bit lacking but the animations.. oh man, really nice animation with really impressive body and hair physics. Even the hair on the balls lol.
    I assume the dev is animator.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

list101

Great little game. Kara is cute. Yet the game looks like short chapter of bigger game - it has a feel of a demo. It stops just when it starts getting interesting. The story has potential - yet it doesn't really use any of it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Take The Red Pill

I know a genius when I see him. In a few minutes long game, Dev has managed to create that game, short but intense like having acid on Sunday, leading us through a dystopian world, human degradation, and intense sex.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

soldano

Very good little game. I like the setting and the history.
    In the other hand, i don't like the model, but… there’s no accounting for taste! And the renders are pretty good. So, in short, this is a good game.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Master Noda

The game has a great chance of becoming big. But there are some points that I believe should be better reviewed. We're talking about android right? What is the fantasy of people when they seek this type of relationship, the lack of expression, the feeling of being the owner, of ordering, of caring, of being their object, am I mistaken? So putting on an android, with an expression of pleasure, touching your breasts, and having an orgasm, that destroys the purpose of the game. Another important thing, android has no age, but date of manufacture, and age does not depend on the size of the breasts, so this imposed function of enlarging the breasts is horrible (no one else can take so much silicone and huge breasts in the VN, at least the people I know), if you want to please everyone, of the possibility of increasing and decreasing the breasts. Not just the breasts, this can be all over the body, for anyone who wants to. The game has a different story, which can have a great future, taking good care of the script and those details mentioned above, which I really didn't like. Success in your project.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Michael Lawson

Short little story, good for what it is. I liked that the writer fully committed to both a good and bad ending that makes sense. Choice directions are very straight forward, (it's easy to be a dick, or to be a decent kind of guy). Worth the download and quick play through.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

flarigand

It is short, but well done, the animations are great, the decisions are well made, and above all you feel that you are in that universe of "Detroit: Become Human", I recommend it.

The team behind this small project has potential.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Vaiqueétuataffarel

THIS is the kind of next level shit I want to see!

Amazing work!

Great unique animations. Lots of games here use the same animations over and over.

Oh and Kara is just lovely!

The "rough" path is not for me but I understand other people tastes.

Gonna watch this dev closely from now on.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

Wow! Very nice, very hot, and the animations are off the charts!

Keep in mind that even though the game doesn't have the 'Completed' tag, this seems to be a finished short story rather than the start of something bigger. It contains two different paths with exclusive dialogue, sex scenes and endings. Play time per storyline is about 10 minutes max.

The renders and models look really good, and the music perfectly matches the story. It all nicely captures the dark and intimate atmosphere of the game. The story itself is short and simple. Personally I would've preferred if the girl was human instead of android, but overall it feels authentic and realistic (as far as that's possible in a sci-fi setting).

Kudo's for the dev! This was a very nice surprise and I hope more games like this one will follow soon.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

PumperFull69

Very nice animations!!! Multiple camera angles which are fantastic!! It's short but shows true potential. Carry on Dev and create more of the good stuff!!!
    This Developer is definitely one we should be paying attention to!!!
    Thanks for a taste of what you can do and i look forward to seeing more from you!!!!