UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
karacan_up.png

Overview:
Jonathan Beckett, a notorious environmental activist and avocado lover (very woke), travels to tropical paradise Karacan so he could deliver a final farewell to his estranged (and filthy rich) father, who died in a tragic accident.
However, his father's death also made Jonathan the sole heir of tech giant Vulcanica Systems, and Jonathan decides to stay on the island and transition the company to a sustainable, carbon-neutral business (his own words).
Six months later, his girlfriend Heidi (that's MC, fyi) flies to Karacan to visit him, but strange events happen around Vulcanica, and she hires renowned (source?) private detective Frank Anderson (99% success rate!) to INVESTIGATE their shady business.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-10
Release Date: 2022-05-08
Developer: GrumpyGranny
Censored: No
Version: 0.31
Language: English
Other Games: Under Pressure - The Cure for Madness
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android*: - - -

*courtesy of DahliaRose

airport_2.jpg bernard_visit_1.png frank_office_3.png hobo_and_frank_strip_2.png home_4.png neighbours_2.png victor_office_5.png brothel_14.png morning_masturbation_7.png photoshoot_20.png

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So taking a look at the other games of this dev, I imagine they all deal with a similar theme.
From what I saw, it's all about: Hey all you ugly, fat, old, nasty, perverts, I'm a super delicious and hot girl, come and take your turn to "rape" me. (But I secretly like it, because otherwise, why would I be so dumb).:rolleyes:
Nothing wrong with that... if that's what you like of course.

Or am I wrong and there is actually a good story in all of them?:unsure:

WShatn

May 21, 2020
So taking a look at the other games of this dev, I imagine they all deal with a similar theme.
From what I saw, it's all about: Hey all you ugly, fat, old, nasty, perverts, I'm a super delicious and hot girl, come and take your turn to "rape" me. (But I secretly like it, because otherwise, why would I be so dumb).:rolleyes:

Why don't you try them out instead of making an assumption?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021

Cure for madness has a good story, I'm going to play the new update tomorrow. There is no rape there as far as I know, until now everything sex related is optional.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018

They're all beautiful inside though. Well, maybe not all of them. And how dare you call Oliver ugly!:mad:

Don't take the game too seriously, guys. There is no good story, it's just full of cringey english and bad jokes. Or it's the other way around?:unsure:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
They're all beautiful inside though. Well, maybe not all of them. And how dare you call Oliver ugly!:mad:

Don't take the game too seriously, guys. There is no good story, it's just full of cringey english and bad jokes. Or it's the other way around?:unsure:
Hahaha, yes, thanks to Gudil's comment, I gave it a try.
And it was pretty much what I figured (not in its totality I must say), but I appreciate that you put in options to decline. I don't remember well, but I think Oliver is the mister who lost his daughter isn't he? well he seemed nice to me. (y)
As a tip, try to polish the maps a little more, there are buildings, furniture, on which you can climb, when you should not, good luck with your game.:cool:

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Hahaha, yes, thanks to Gudil's comment, I gave it a try.
And it was pretty much what I figured (not in its totality I must say), but I appreciate that you put in options to decline. I don't remember well, but I think Oliver is the mister who lost his daughter isn't he? well he seemed nice to me. (y)
As a tip, try to polish the maps a little more, there are buildings, furniture, on which you can climb, when you should not, good luck with your game.:cool:
Oliver is a bartender dude from TCFM... I actually think that TCFM cast is quite good-looking (with a few exceptions, haha), maybe not by Michael 8 standards, but generally speaking.

And I haven't denied your assumption, haha! Can you point me to the climbable buildings?

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Oliver is a bartender dude from TCFM... I actually think that TCFM cast is quite good-looking (with a few exceptions, haha), maybe not by Michael 8 standards, but generally speaking.

And I haven't denied your assumption, haha! Can you point me to the climbable buildings?
Ohh, well I haven't played that game.

And with respect to buildings, one is your own building, after the first few missions, you can climb through the door (Not entering of course) and get to the top.
Another one would be, on the same street as your building, the building to the west, you can get on it.
00.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GrumpyGranny

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Female protagonist and ugly bastards is a good combination for Corruption.
On the other hand rpgm is not the best engine for a VN.
Also the dev's other game is just starting, adding another project = slower updates for both.

Reactions: Gmack19 and Lota

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Ohh, well I haven't played that game.

And with respect to buildings, one is your own building, after the first few missions, you can climb through the door (Not entering of course) and get to the top.
Another one would be, on the same street as your building, the building to the west, you can get on it.
View attachment 1643174
Thanks for the effort! Will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: El Tanque

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Female protagonist and ugly bastards is a good combination for Corruption.
On the other hand rpgm is not the best engine for a VN.
Also the dev's other game is just starting, adding another project = slower updates for both.
TCFM schedule hasn't changed, Karacan will be released every 1-2 months (0.2 beta this month).

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes