Karate Femdom RPG

Would this be something anyone would be interested in playing?

• Maybe

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 95 87.2%
  • Nah not at all

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

LustKing

Feb 21, 2020
Hi I'm new to this site, and I really got in to playing femdom style games, and I find it really cool that some of the users here develop games on their off-time, whether it's a hobby or an actual passion. Also as I'm new I'm not sure where this topic or thread should be posted so I apologize in advance if I broke any rules or guidelines. But essentially I had this idea of a new game if anyone wants to take it on. Now playing a lot of femdom games there aren't a lot of them in my opinion where you are playing the female in power and instead are often playing a simp male. I thought it would be cool to make an awesome femdom style type rpg where you are the chick dominating males. Mind you ahead of time this game will probably have a lot of foot fetish so if you're not in to that this won't be for you, but Here is what I'm thinking...

The protagonist is this cute girl from Japan or some shit (Let's name her Jen for now) who is really in to martial arts, and goes to a school where literally everyone is a skilled martial artist, even the teachers. But the males are egotistical, sexist assholes who think girls are weak and have no place in the martial arts world. She decides to stand up to the biggest most popular fighter dude in school (let's name him Ken for now) but him and his buddies just beats her up and humiliate her and cum in her face and everything. With her pride taken away from her she turns into a sadistic ass kicking freak hell bent on showing every dude in her school that she is superior in any shape or form when it comes to martial arts, and has a perverted martial arts phs. ed coach helping her out in between classes to help her achieve her goals. Jen will learn different foot smothering, judo grappling, ball busting, facesitting techniques as she progresses through the school year as she faces more foes, until she can get her revenge on beating up Ken. I want Jen to kind of have a sadistic nature like Juri from Street Fighter, using her long legs and bare feet to toy with her opponents. You can purchase more moves to practice on your perverted coach.

I don't really care too much about the play style, or if it's 3D or 2D, as long as the move-sets are animated. It could be turn-based like Pokemon or Final Fantasy, or it could be like Super Mario Bros or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, where you are fighting students and enemies as you are walking around. The play style can also be like Street Fighter or Tekken. Either way the moves have to be animated so you can see the awesome foot to face, foot to balls, action. So if you are a game developer, or an artist that wants to bring this idea to light let me know, I'll be excited to play. It should be a grinding type rpg where you level up to learn certain moves.

• Love
Reactions: stankypen and resyy

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi I'm new to this site, and I really got in to playing femdom style games, and I find it really cool that some of the users here develop games on their off-time, whether it's a hobby or an actual passion. Also as I'm new I'm not sure where this topic or thread should be posted so I apologize in advance if I broke any rules or guidelines. But essentially I had this idea of a new game if anyone wants to take it on. Now playing a lot of femdom games there aren't a lot of them in my opinion where you are playing the female in power and instead are often playing a simp male. I thought it would be cool to make an awesome femdom style type rpg where you are the chick dominating males. Mind you ahead of time this game will probably have a lot of foot fetish so if you're not in to that this won't be for you, but Here is what I'm thinking...

The protagonist is this cute girl from Japan or some shit (Let's name her Jen for now) who is really in to martial arts, and goes to a school where literally everyone is a skilled martial artist, even the teachers. But the males are egotistical, sexist assholes who think girls are weak and have no place in the martial arts world. She decides to stand up to the biggest most popular fighter dude in school (let's name him Ken for now) but him and his buddies just beats her up and humiliate her and cum in her face and everything. With her pride taken away from her she turns into a sadistic ass kicking freak hell bent on showing every dude in her school that she is superior in any shape or form when it comes to martial arts, and has a perverted martial arts phs. ed coach helping her out in between classes to help her achieve her goals. Jen will learn different foot smothering, judo grappling, ball busting, facesitting techniques as she progresses through the school year as she faces more foes, until she can get her revenge on beating up Ken. I want Jen to kind of have a sadistic nature like Juri from Street Fighter, using her long legs and bare feet to toy with her opponents. You can purchase more moves to practice on your perverted coach.

I don't really care too much about the play style, or if it's 3D or 2D, as long as the move-sets are animated. It could be turn-based like Pokemon or Final Fantasy, or it could be like Super Mario Bros or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, where you are fighting students and enemies as you are walking around. The play style can also be like Street Fighter or Tekken. Either way the moves have to be animated so you can see the awesome foot to face, foot to balls, action. So if you are a game developer, or an artist that wants to bring this idea to light let me know, I'll be excited to play. It should be a grinding type rpg where you level up to learn certain moves.
I really hope someone decides to help you as it sounds interesting! I always want to play a strong female protagonist, especially if they are a little sadistic. :)