• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manga - Completed - Kare ni Kakushite Netorare Eizou Tsuuwachuu... [2020-06-27] [Kirake]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

Very shapely and nicely drawn manga and if that was not enough - everything in color. The main character is a sweet girl with a cute face and a nice disposition, so it's easy to put yourself in the role of her boyfriend.
    History works on a simple premise, but very effective because it also works on the imagination. Every NTR fan should be definitely satisfied.
    The passivity and blindness of the boy are, unfortunately, quite a common problem in this type of stories - although I personally prefer the slightly more ambitious ones nad when the story reaches a little further than the last sex scene - when it tells the confrontation of the characters and unfortunately it is not here. I would love to see something like this on my shelf in a printed version in my native language - unfortunately it's impossible xD Anyway, it's a beautiful top tier manga and a successful idea that has all the important fetishes so no rating other than 5/5 has the right to exist ;-)​