Manga - Completed - Kare ni Kakushite Netorare Eizou Tsuuwachuu... [2020-06-27] [Kirake]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bruizehhh

NTR + Full Colour + Hidden Sex + Implied Sex = Pure KINO

It does a good job of showing the GF's initial reluctance to the boss who becomes increasingly sexual with her, coupled with her futile attempts at masking the pleasure she feels as she engages in sexual acts while attempting to seem normal so as not to make the MC suspicious.

The art style felt very clean, so if you're something like me who enjoys less graphic depictions this will be right up your alley.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

Very shapely and nicely drawn manga and if that was not enough - everything in color. The main character is a sweet girl with a cute face and a nice disposition, so it's easy to put yourself in the role of her boyfriend.
    History works on a simple premise, but very effective because it also works on the imagination. Every NTR fan should be definitely satisfied.
    The passivity and blindness of the boy are, unfortunately, quite a common problem in this type of stories - although I personally prefer the slightly more ambitious ones nad when the story reaches a little further than the last sex scene - when it tells the confrontation of the characters and unfortunately it is not here. I would love to see something like this on my shelf in a printed version in my native language - unfortunately it's impossible xD Anyway, it's a beautiful top tier manga and a successful idea that has all the important fetishes so no rating other than 5/5 has the right to exist ;-)​