RPGM - Completed - Karin's Rekindling [v1.01] [Zero Fusa Darkness]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Troqu

Art is good, and the scenes are nice if short. Lost a star for not having many scenes in the first place.

Combat and stat training was kinda eh. I barely thought about what I was doing and it made no difference. Short of just choosing not to increase your stats at all I can't see how you'd lose.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Lauvicius

I think this game really does deliver what it promises. It is an extremely short game with only 4 scenes, but all those scenes are well done.

As for the actual game loop, this game revolves around the main character taking three exams, you have information on what you will be fighting in the exam and have to raise your stats in between the fight to successfully beat your opponent...or do you?

I honestly really like the concept this game is going for, but for my taste the exam 'bosses' are really easy to beat, which invalidates the effort you may put in getting stronger. If the game was longer and this idea was better developed I would give this game 5 stars, this has a lot of potencial..but reviewing it like a game now..there simply isn't enough game to really get into this, while I like the scenes, 3 stars is the best I can do.