VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Karisuma [v0.3 Beta] [Naughty Grizzly]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pyaephyoe

I love playing naruto adult game...this game too...love it so much...please creat more... i wanna play just like jikaing rising,kunochi training and sarada trainging.sarada traing is the best game for me...please creat like this one too..i'm praying u'll get rich in future soon <3
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

First off, I love how the author decided to increase the sex appeal from the original series. Sakura looks much more attractive and those curves are not just physical, she also has a much more rounded personality in this story. She is a koinichi who has seen battle but aware on just how far Naruto and Sasuke are ahead of her and that causes interesting emotions. Love, pride in her team, a little bit of jealously, a school yard crush on Sasuke, all these emotions make the story engaging when you are not starring at Sakuras figure.

Though because this is the first release, don't expect a lot of content. You are basically stuck in your room by some sort of invisible force (lack of content). So until more content is available, the game is around a two star.