Karlsson's Gambit Development Thread

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi all!

I apologize if this isn't quite the right forum to post this, but wanted to post some info and also ask a question. I've just finished a 0.1 for my game called Karlsson's Gambit, it is a choice based VN with multiple paths and this first version will have about 18,500 words and 450 renders. My main question is that I noticed I can't post in the game thread ("insufficient privileges") when I am ready to let people try it. Should I just get moderator help or am I missing something painfully obvious to posting it?

The game is based in kind of a femdom based world (I'm a female dev btw so maybe my perspective is different on certain things) but there will also be multiple paths beyond only femdom/submissive stuff. It will range from mild femdom to harsher stuff, but the MC can also try a different narrative track that is more of a dominant mindset that ultimately can end up a single romance or harem type of path.

Some random images but still tweaking stuff so this isn't necessarily precisely the exact final images but pretty close...thank you!

limo12.jpg office3.jpg prop10.jpg pat18.jpg sisapt3.jpg