Mod - Ren'Py - Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mr. TotoJ

Sancho mods never disappoint. And for a game as branch-driven as it is, it's more crucial than ever.

It's easy to use, quite in depth, and makes the game very easy when planning to do multiple runs. Easy 5 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MordreadRN

Every single Sancho mod I have used is simply amazing. He really cares about the quality of the mods and any minor mistakes are usually fixed very very fast (some only get to live a few minutes even). So three thumbs up, especially in a so complex mod as this one!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bones hardscrew

Great mod top notch! There are times in the game this is most valuable.

I had to redownload all this onto my laptop and still works up to and including 6.2 Tess is working on chapter 7 and hopefully this continues to help you along her twisted path. Cheers.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EmeraldSword

Excellent work, everything is well detailed and clear, you can play the game without this mod but i feel like this game almost needs a guide, there are so many branching paths that sometimes it's possible to miss something. The developer of this mod is always in touch with the community. Super easy 5 stars.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Goggle Goob

An absolutely incredible mod for an already incredible game! Not once I have ever been disappointed with the quality mods that Sancho has put out on this website. Especially when it comes down to a game like this that has so many branching paths and possibilities. His mod is not only aesthetically pleasing but it also makes the journey through the game that much easier. If you plan on playing Karlsson's Gambit, then I'd heavily recommend using Sancho's WT mod to make the experience that much smoother!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sava75

I cannot believe that nobody has left a review for this mod before. I've played the game with this mod for the last 2 updates and it just gets better and better. A few things in this mod that are essential for me.
    A stat screen, there are so many points you need to keep track of as you go further into the game that it's pretty much impossible to keep track without it.
    Being able to individually name save files, it doesn't seem like much but it's surprising how much you miss it when it's not there.
    Walkthrough, I think it's one of the most detailed walkthroughs of any game on this site.
    Excellent work.