EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95prac.jpg

Overview:
You play as a male protagonist who has recently been - in his mind unfairly - arrested and sentenced to five years in prison. While in prison, he is approached by a mysterious woman who offers him an opportunity to work under a special "inmate rehabilitation" program with one of the richest companies in the world, The Karlsson Group. This program will allow him to get out of his sentence in only six months instead of five long years...if he can survive and thrive. Little does he know that he will be exposed to a far more dangerous and strange situation than he anticipated, as he will be exposed to a world of conflict, ambition, cruelty, passion, and of course sex.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Grym Gudinna Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1 Part I
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

In Season 2 press start to import your Season 1 saves.
Save at the mask screen at the end of Season 1 (v0.7b Final) for the next season, when you have to create a named save.

DOWNLOAD
Season 2
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Season 1 (v0.7b Final)
Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough (Ep8) - Multi-Mod* - Spanish* - Relationship chart - Save - / Timeline Sheet - Joiplay Fix
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ship2.jpg e6can41.jpg e6cise18.jpg e6firstsub30.jpg e6lcr24.jpg e6jdance19.jpg e6padded14.jpg esubscenario.jpg f95p2.jpg f9575.jpg office9b.jpg f95p5.jpg limo12.jpg sismeeting16.jpg f95p6.jpg f95p7.jpg f95p4.jpg e3stageb25.jpg e3k6cell11.jpg e3dumbo12.jpg e3clinicafour14b.jpg f95p1.jpg f95p4.jpg f95p5.jpg f95p8.jpg 10.jpg cah2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I am wondering the same thing...if this is like Estate Dominate, then one unavoidable Female Dom game in my library is more than enough.

Edit: I'm happy to update my post, and report that to me, this game is a big upgrade from ED. So very much looking forward to future updates. Well done, I really like what you've done with this Dev, hope to see a lot more.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...seems like the female protagonist got added after writing the plot description...and i see lesbian content...is there a pure lesbian route for the female protagonist?

Reactions: pootin and ghostboy

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hmm...seems like the female protagonist got added after writing the plot description...and i see lesbian content...is there a pure lesbian route for the female protagonist?
Hi, I should be back later to answer a lot more, but the secondary protagonist (the female) will have great flexibility to ultimately be either straight/lesbian/good/evil/dominant/sub. The male protagonist will not be able to avoid OTHER people being dominated in front of him in a femdom environment as that's kind of the narrative world but if he is careful he can manage pretty well in avoiding himself being tied down so to speak and down the road he has other paths but don't want to spoil everything yet. Hope this helps!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
you can add male domination tag also as the male MC can become a pretty evil sick fuck..lol
Male domination is definitely possible in the narrative but I'm not sure if I can tag it quite yet precisely. Yeah, I am always going to worry about the line of too much or not on darker paths, I am definitely holding back.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Male domination is definitely possible in the narrative but I'm not sure if I can tag it quite yet precisely. Yeah, I am always going to worry about the line of too much or not on darker paths, I am definitely holding back.
But will the male mc be able to avoid the whole female dom and humiliations, thats what id like to know, im not into humiliating stuff or female dom, thats why i asked.. Nothing wrong with it

And i mean to the mc, i dont really care if other npcs are humiliated or being fem dom.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
But will the male mc be able to avoid the whole female dom and humiliations, thats what id like to know, im not ibto humiliating stuff or female dom, thats why i asked.. Nothing wrong with it

And i mean to the mc, i dont really care if other npcs are humiliated or being fem dom.
Hi, I guess the way I wrote in a post above I think is the most accurate -- it will probably be impossible for the male MC to avoid seeing others humiliated/dominated in this type of narrative world, but for him avoiding it personally, it may require tough choices to in fact save himself so to speak. He's in a lower position of power at this point in time so he would have to work hard to gain power. (In a sense, one big theme for this game for me personally is about how people act in positions of power, etc.) In this episode for example, the male MC can definitely be dominated but there is a choice path in which he doesn't really suffer anything at all other than having to watch others.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Looks like the audio sliders don't seem to work? I'd prefer to mute the music but it doesn't seem possible. In fact, none of the sliders seem to affect the music nor the beeping on the first scene.

Reactions: n0b0dy
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes