Dir.Fred

Sep 20, 2021
2) having a strong boyfriend/husband that knows to treat me like a Queen but one who could also enjoy tormenting others with me. (I think for most people this would be defined as couple dom)
Forgive the lazy contribution but I felt compelled to "+1 for couple dom". I mean once you've tried it, there's no going back. ;):devilish:
Thanks again for sharing your outstanding talents with us. :love:

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Tess, marry me, please!! I'll be your slave forever! :)
Dude, i think you are in the wrong way. She expressly said likes the strong ones. You would fit best as her pet, maybe. :ROFLMAO:

Having said that, and as mentioned below, it is not difficult to understand why there is a waiting line. She is pretty, smart and sadistic, let's be honest, how many can boast of that trio of attributes.

By the way, where are the numbers delivered? or is it first come first serve? I also want to form myself in that line. Haha! But I am running for the line of the second type of man. I do like to be in control. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Err, I have a public post forthcoming on Patreon disclosing a tiny bit about me personally -- unfortunately I have had some issues with sus/thirsty "slaves" too much at the highest tiers. So despite the financial hit, I am kicking anyone that isn't clearly a good fit. I am also making some tweaks to how I handle those higher tiers. One incident got bad enough that last week I briefly contemplated stopping the game entirely (there was a nasty threat against my friend/employee w/real business/artist helper for game, Mistress Anais. I can handle nasty behavior on myself for the most part with a few exceptions, but having it done to a friend did anger me) but she talked me out of it pretty quickly. Handling this all properly with sites involved, etc.

As promised as a thanks for nice 2021 thread reading, I am attaching about 6ish images from a 34 render image set which was my own chosen fantasy (it was my submission out of 11 choices, the other ten were from three other women, including the earlier images about the evil assistant). Here it is from Patreon (won 34 votes, evil assistant was 32 votes, a dom/dom Kane Olivia scenario was 31 votes)

Side note: There is a new character for 0.6 in this set, not shown yet in game.

Fantasy 8: Innocent Kane framed for crime

Kane is in the courtroom, before Judge Katsumi and accuser Olivia and attorney Veronica with Seth "missing".

Olivia sadly explains what fake crime Kane did as a "witness" and Judge Katsumi is "shocked" at the story.

Kane cries he is innocent and doesn't notice the Judge is quietly masturbating behind desk/area as she gives a sentence.

Veronica and Olivia also secretly smile as Kane is given a sentence and jailed. He's been framed!

In jail, all three girls visit him and laugh at him as he discovers Seth is actually under their special care already and isn't really missing but kidnapped.

All three girls take turns abusing Kane in his cell. Seth is somehow confined and watches sadly.

Katsumi piss and eat out, Veronica forces Kane to lick her feet and she ass sits on him.

Olivia involved in scene too. (being specifically vague so Patrons please do not spoil in public)

Anais did these images (34 of them!) and overdid it with the amount of renders. But my business partner and I gave her an annual bonus for 2021 (well told her what it is, we are paying it out next month) and it's pretty good (she's ok with me sharing that it's 35% of her annual salary with maybe 40% after we run some tax numbers) so maybe she wanted to do extra! (I usually do 18-25 renders tops for these sets)

Two locations: The courtroom and the jail. (I'll throw in like 4-5 each location)

judgetess1.jpg

judgetess5.jpg judgetess6.jpg judgetess7.jpg judgetess8.jpg

jailtess1.jpg jailtess5.jpg

jailtess11.jpg jailtess14.jpg jailtess16.jpg

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Err, I have a public post forthcoming on Patreon disclosing a tiny bit about me personally -- unfortunately I have had some issues with sus/thirsty "slaves" too much at the highest tiers. So despite the financial hit, I am kicking anyone that isn't clearly a good fit. I am also making some tweaks to how I handle those higher tiers. One incident got bad enough that last week I briefly contemplated stopping the game entirely (there was a nasty threat against my friend/employee w/real business/artist helper for game, Mistress Anais. I can handle nasty behavior on myself for the most part with a few exceptions, but having it done to a friend did anger me) but she talked me out of it pretty quickly. Handling this all properly with sites involved, etc.
I'm sorry to hear that. Some people just can't live without greed and drama, and it's a pity that content creators have to deal with them and their stupid BS so often. And we're living through times in which exploitative and thuggish behavior is rewarded, especially in online contacts and discussions, but also in real life . Here's hoping that the number of such people is small when compared to those who do know how to behave in a civil and respectful manner.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

As promised as a thanks for nice 2021 thread reading, I am attaching about 6ish images from a 34 render image set which was my own chosen fantasy (it was my submission out of 11 choices, the other ten were from three other women, including the earlier images about the evil assistant). Here it is from Patreon (won 34 votes, evil assistant was 32 votes, a dom/dom Kane Olivia scenario was 31 votes)

Kane is in the courtroom, before Judge Katsumi and accuser Olivia and attorney Veronica with Seth "missing".

Olivia sadly explains what fake crime Kane did as a "witness" and Judge Katsumi is "shocked" at the story.

Kane cries he is innocent and doesn't notice the Judge is quietly masturbating behind desk/area as she gives a sentence.

Veronica and Olivia also secretly smile as Kane is given a sentence and jailed. He's been framed!

In jail, all three girls visit him and laugh at him as he discovers Seth is actually under their special care already and isn't really missing but kidnapped.

All three girls take turns abusing Kane in his cell. Seth is somehow confined and watches sadly.

Katsumi piss and eat out, Veronica forces Kane to lick her feet and she ass sits on him.

Olivia involved in scene too. (being specifically vague so Patrons please do not spoil in public)

Anais did these images (34 of them!) and overdid it with the amount of renders. But my business partner and I gave her an annual bonus for 2021 (well told her what it is, we are paying it out next month) and it's pretty good (she's ok with me sharing that it's 35% of her annual salary with maybe 40% after we run some tax numbers) so maybe she wanted to do extra! (I usually do 18-25 renders tops for these sets)

Two locations: The courtroom and the jail. (I'll throw in like 4-5 each location)

View attachment 1580844

View attachment 1580846 View attachment 1580847 View attachment 1580848 View attachment 1580849

View attachment 1580853 View attachment 1580855

View attachment 1580859 View attachment 1580860 View attachment 1580861
OMG, I am really glad you decided to continue this, and I am really mad at those who dared to harass you and your friend! Some people have zero grasp on the concept of respectfulness.

Ps: the renders are very cool, thx for sharing them!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

View attachment 1580844

View attachment 1580846 View attachment 1580847 View attachment 1580848 View attachment 1580849

Can't stress how thankful you are continuing despite that bullshit. Thank you. There really is no other vn to get my evil dom fix and this has a double dose of it. Thank you again.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

View attachment 1580844

hopefully see that scene in the game

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I got two messages in the last week or so asking for a non-Patreon option to support, so I have updated my Itch page. (I'm surprised it's selling well on there after I put a price!) I wish I knew how to do Steam, but no clue at all.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes