I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
can u please explain me a bit about evil sub mc
I haven't played the Evil/Sub route yet, but I played Evil/Dom and Good/Sub. Saving them for after more updates but based on Evil/Dom it gets pretty sadistic, so I'm guessing it's the same way with Evil/Sub. You can look up sadistic/masochist and you can get an idea of what it will be like or just wait until someone else who's played the full route to explain.

Reactions: sidsan

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
can u please explain me a bit about evil sub mc
Evil and Good influences with whom of the characters you want to align and what you do in a position of power (and the dialogue that goes along with that).
Go for evil if you want to play dick-ish and self-centered and ravel in the abuse of others and want dommes that feel the same way. If you become their favorite you might get the chance to exploit other subs alongside them.

In terms of actual gameplay impact so far: Mostly just dialogue. In the future some LI will only be available if you're aligned a certain way. No significant choices depend on your Good/Evil alignment yet.

If you want to have an easier time working together, make them both of the same alignment and vice versa make one Good the other Evil to make it harder for them to cooperate.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I haven't played the Evil/Sub route yet, but I played Evil/Dom and Good/Sub. Saving them for after more updates but based on Evil/Dom it gets pretty sadistic, so I'm guessing it's the same way with Evil/Sub. You can look up sadistic/masochist and you can get an idea of what it will be like or just wait until someone else who's played the full route to explain.
evil/sub is about the same with evil dom only different is evil/sub will be the one getting fucked by the woman hope that helps

Reactions: I am Gone

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Z points are assigned when the K5-K7 MC's clients aren't completely satisfied. The higher the Z points, the worse he did. If Chanel really likes the MC she'll ignore his Z score and make a K7 rank recommendation to Olivia regardless, but otherwise the rank she recommends from K5 to K7 will depend on the MC's Z score.

Whether the MC gets the rank Chanel recommended depends on how Olivia feels about the MC. So while Z points ostensibly form the basis of the MC's new rank, Chanel and Olivia's feelings about the MC will effect the final result as well, with the end result being somewhere between a K5 and a K8.

The K5+ path has been referred to as the dom path both here and in the walkthroughs so... *shrug*

Exactly.

thanks for the information.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.FinalA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions (The game got too big so I split it into two files):
1. Download the NEW APK:
* 623 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are updating (and you already have the RPA in place) you may stop here.

3. Download the RPA file (NOTE - if you already have the 1.9 RPA file you don't have to download it again):
* 1.73 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.karlsonsgambit/game
The file MUST be named : archive0.7.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
not related to the game but just a general question about how to use old saved files of renpy game in the new version of the game please help

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
not related to the game but just a general question about how to use old saved files of renpy game in the new version of the game please help
no, do I need to copy and paste files?

In most cases you dont.
All your renpy save files are saved at 2 places
1. The saves folder in the game folder where you have the exe file
2. Users/Username/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy

When you download a new version the game checks for save file in the above mentioned locations and since its a new download, the save folder might be empty, so it loads from the appdata folder.
So no, you dont need to copy and paste savefiles for new versions

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes