Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I even imagined this KaneSubChe Gevarа submissive at the head of the masses, hehe..I can see his fiery speech!

Brothers and sisters, I'm tired of licking the pussies of these capitalist bitches, I'm tired of drinking their piss, I'm tired of ass and back whipping, I'm tired of humiliation, it's time to pay them back! All of you not free either, and it's time to get rid of this slave burden!

The roar of the crowd! Shouts and applause!

Yes, brothers and sisters, today we will take power into our own hands! We will overthrow these damned sadistic bitches and divide their property among all the poor people of this island! To each one equally!

The crowd roars, shouts and applauds!

Kane leaves the podium, the door closing behind him.

Junko appears next to him with a whip, puts her foot on his head, and says nonchalantly: My obedient pet did a fine job with the revolutionary speech! I never doubted you! Now the pet can lick my pussy!

KaneSub: Yes, Mistress!

The End. :KEK: :p
First off, legendary speech!! Felt like commander Sheppard giving out one of his great speeches from Mass effect :LOL: But seriously, she said it’s gonna depend on the world states since that’s key to the revolution…

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I even imagined this KaneSubChe Gevarа submissive at the head of the masses, hehe..I can see his fiery speech!

Brothers and sisters, I'm tired of licking the pussies of these capitalist bitches, I'm tired of drinking their piss, I'm tired of ass and back whipping, I'm tired of humiliation, it's time to pay them back! All of you not free either, and it's time to get rid of this slave burden!

The roar of the crowd! Shouts and applause!

Yes, brothers and sisters, today we will take power into our own hands! We will overthrow these damned sadistic bitches and divide their property among all the poor people of this island! To each one equally!

The crowd roars, shouts and applauds!

Kane leaves the podium, the door closing behind him.

Junko appears next to him with a whip, puts her foot on his head, and says nonchalantly: My obedient pet did a fine job with the revolutionary speech! I never doubted you! Now the pet can lick my pussy!

KaneSub: Yes, Mistress!

The End. :KEK: :p
Genius Stan....utter genius.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851
Jul 4, 2017
Dom routes (Good, Evil or something in between) exist from the very beginning of the game, but so far it looks more like a complex chess game rather than simple domination, where the dominant Kane must intelligently plan his moves many steps ahead. You could say that it's about survival and gaining powerful allies, those factions that will help you win Karlsson's Gambit and rise to the top of the power pyramid.

The very concept of revenge here (imo) is weakly applicable, because, firstly, I don't see what there is to be revenge for - the player on the dom routes feels as comfortable as possible, and no one ever humiliates or oppresses him. Secondly, Kane is far from your average guy in trouble. He's very important to everyone, perhaps even more important than Olivia and Seth. I won't spoiler, you'll understand it yourself when you start playing.

So revenge here... So far, I would only consider it from the point of view if you decided to avenge 2.5-3 million oppressed people working for the benefit of Karlsson's corporation. So if you decide to "revenge", there would be a certain path for such a KaneDom that could lead to a revolution in the future.. Perhaps it makes sense not to talk about revenge, but about trying to create a slightly more just society than what we have now. And it doesn't necessarily have to be the result of a revolution. According to the dev, in KG only 3 characters are guaranteed not to die, the fate of all the others (including the main MC Kane) is completely in your hands and everything will depend on your decisions..So draw your conclusions.
And what a about Kane taking over completely like a total power kind of ending , he dismantles the board and gets absolute power only for him kind of ending ?

Reactions: Dazzling101

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I want Kane to impregnate a sister win the gambit and then wife up Angelica while enslaving the baby mama. I realize that's not going to happen, but a guy can dream

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
I guess Tess once said in discord that impregnation is going to happen in later stage of the game (might be at the end of game).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And what a about Kane taking over completely like a total power kind of ending , he dismantles the board and gets absolute power only for him kind of ending ?
Theoretically, of course, the game could have an ending where the evil KaneDom in the final game betrays almost all of his allies, kills them and becomes the full master of the Karlsson empire, existing without a Board. But in this case, KaneDom simply won't be able to run the entire huge corporation alone. Even if Callista and Cole were to help him, they would all need some structure to replace the Board, as well as people with the right managerial competences.

Otherwise, Kane's absolute power would simply be meaningless. Besides, in the conditions of a dying planet, when time is running out and the question is whether all the remaining people on Earth will survive at all, the efficiency of managing the only structure capable of changing the course of history seems to me more important than simply ascending to the throne on a pile of skulls and announcing to everyone - I am in charge here! I am the King of the Mountain!

Okay, you're in charge, but the Earth is dying, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it without the help of Veronica, Astrid, Dominique, Cole and Callista. And it'll be a Pyrrhic victory. Is that the kind of victory we want for Kane? Personally, I don't.

I want KaneDom to seize power, get an obedient and intelligent wife, reliable submissive female assistants and obedient slaves, and rule happily ever after. And to achieve this result, the planet itself must survive, and for this both Kane and the above-mentioned characters will have to work hard...And if someone of those who are working on the revival of the planet, suddenly dies, there will be no chance for a conditionally happy ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Jul 4, 2017
Theoretically, of course, the game could have an ending where the evil KaneDom in the final game betrays almost all of his allies, kills them and becomes the full master of the Karlsson empire, existing without a Board. But in this case, KaneDom simply won't be able to run the entire huge corporation alone. Even if Callista and Cole were to help him, they would all need some structure to replace the Board, as well as people with the right managerial competences.

Otherwise, Kane's absolute power would simply be meaningless. Besides, in the conditions of a dying planet, when time is running out and the question is whether all the remaining people on Earth will survive at all, the efficiency of managing the only structure capable of changing the course of history seems to me more important than simply ascending to the throne on a pile of skulls and announcing to everyone - I am in charge here! I am the King of the Mountain!

Okay, you're in charge, but the Earth is dying, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it without the help of Veronica, Astrid, Dominique, Cole and Callista. And it'll be a Pyrrhic victory. Is that the kind of victory we want for Kane? Personally, I don't.

I want KaneDom to seize power, get an obedient and intelligent wife, reliable submissive female assistants and obedient slaves, and rule happily ever after. And to achieve this result, the planet itself must survive, and for this both Kane and the above-mentioned characters will have to work hard...And if someone of those who are working on the revival of the planet, suddenly dies, there will be no chance for a conditionally happy ending.
True , I didn't saw the planet is dying part until a few moments, I just finished the current content and yeah it makes a lot of sense what you are saying now

Reactions: Stan5851
Jul 4, 2017
I think that's exactly what he was asking for but it's not possible, the wife would be intelligent but not so obedient.
Are you even playing? A few times has been stated that if Kane is worth it ,there is not a problem having him on top of the company , is even preferable because that would meant the union of two family's or at least it's hinted that way, so I don't see where you came up with that , of course there are some karlssons that no way would submit, not all submission implies humiliation like kane in the Dom route has been under the karlssons but even in that he has been treated with respect and lately even in equality.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That will most likely be an ending yes, or perhaps with just one certain special LI.
Hah, good luck with that, this is a femdom game first and foremost so he will definitely need someone from the board as allies some even with more power than him to conquer the rest, it will be more like he will choose one sister to conspire against others to win the game or one sister will choose him to conquer the rest. In the end that sister will have more or at least equal power as Kane.
No..it isn't.
I think that's exactly what he was asking for but it's not possible, the wife would be intelligent but not so obedient.
Yes, she could. You talk an awful lot of waffle with nothing to back up your opinions for a new account. Maybe yet another new troll come to loiter around the thread for a while perhaps hmmmm....

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
but it's not possible, the wife would be intelligent but not so obedient.
You forget that we have two different paths. And what seems impossible in the Sub route is very much possible in the Dom route. Moreover, each path will have its own canon ending (in addition to numerous other endings). So I wouldn't be so categorical about what is possible and what is not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
First we have to finish the depraved show before we can think about the ending. Surely the conversations/encounters of a Kane who wastes no time in doing so will be very interesting :unsure:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Death by ass… I’m here for it… in that regard she has it down to 6 characters, which would be in a pair (2)….
Charlotte prefers to kill her victims with small arms. Thus, death by ass is still not guaranteed. But Kane's (K1) blue balls nailed to the hunting trophy board is a workable option. And there are quite a few shots of hot lava in the renders from the upcoming pt2. And next to the lava is Kane, trapped in a narrow cage...So it seems that Tess has saved a lot of deadly entertainment for the guys who are going crawling along the K1 path.:sneaky:

Reactions: Worthless_

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Charlotte prefers to kill her victims with small arms. Thus, death by ass is still not guaranteed. But Kane's (K1) blue balls nailed to the hunting trophy board is a workable option. And there are quite a few shots of hot lava in the renders from the upcoming pt2. And next to the lava is Kane, trapped in a narrow cage...So it seems that Tess has saved a lot of deadly entertainment for the guys who are going crawling along the K1 path.:sneaky:
Tess loves to play so much that I am absolutely sure there will be a way to survive and maintain the K1 status. After all, the fun has to go on when Kitty's show is over :WeSmart:.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well….She Said that, “K1 can't really have a long ending so to speak at end, it just err ends.” , “I kind of think of K1 earlier as bonus content” also Charlotte wouldn’t partake in it, because “It won't be a non-Karlsson staff/sister for one” but it also seems like we’lol have the choice of choosing who.. “Just imagine a choice to give him final K1 or not, and who might take care of it (might be two choices)”

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well….She Said that, “K1 can't really have a long ending so to speak at end, it just err ends.” , “I kind of think of K1 earlier as bonus content” also Charlotte wouldn’t partake in it, because “It won't be a non-Karlsson staff/sister for one” but it also seems like we’lol have the choice of choosing who.. “Just imagine a choice to give him final K1 or not, and who might take care of it (might be two choices)”

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
For Sub Kane, if your going the path of Juliette’s favorite Slave, you pretty much have to get either Jake or Zach to K1 or even killed (or do both lmaooo) and also you pretty much get Kyle killed since he won’t be the favorite

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes